Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought football was about 2 teams playing against each other for 90 minutes.
Why has all this moaning about who is there and who isn't, come about all the time.
Starting to look like we have a chip on our shoulder about it.
We can't claim to be a big club if we can't fill our own ground. That would make us plastics. Thankfully we do on nearly every occasion.

They'll be more takers tomorrow - I'd usually take my girls but it's a school night so won't be - there's usually a lot of younger blues at these games. Anything over 40k s a good crowd IMO

Why oh why do they grey out the third tiers for online purchases ? It has stopped me going in the past and has stopped me going tomorrow. Would have liked to check if the usual seat near my dad and nephew was free and if not something in the same block. But no it is greyed out. Phone the agents just now and given up after 15 minutes of lift music. Why the fuck do these idiots make it so hard to purchase a ticket?

The city ticket office don't do sensible, the general staff you deal with on a day to day basis are excellent but there are some absolute cretins who make the decisions like you state above,been in the same situation as you and it defies logic.

Always thought football was about 2 teams playing against each other for 90 minutes.
Why has all this moaning about who is there and who isn't, come about all the time.
Starting to look like we have a chip on our shoulder about it.

Who's moaning mate. Just responding to another poster with a factual response. You goin ?

I would expect either Garcia or Nacho to start. Both are lacking in game time and could be needed over the next few months.

While you're right both are lacking game time and could be needed, I think both will be bench warming. I personally believe pep is gonna stick with his first team for the rest of the cup.

While you're right both are lacking game time and could be needed, I think both will be bench warming. I personally believe pep is gonna stick with his first team for the rest of the cup.

If you mean by "first team" his strongest eleven, not a prayer tomorrow night. Expect the likes of Delph, Fernando, Navas and Nolito is start.

One of these days we are gonna be 4 or 5 nil up at half time and he can swap the team around for the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.