Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change of scenary and some relaxed bonding in the sun and meeting the big boss is good motivation for them,they have come back in plenty of time for this game.It'll probably be flat as a pancake now

Didn't motivate them last time they did it although the late return couldn't have helped.

I dislike these arguments. It's a similar principle to having a brand new Lamborghini in the garage and refusing to drive it in case it gets a scratch. It's also a full, circular, paradox... You want David Silva to play more because he's better than Delph (for example) > If you play David Silva he might get injured > To stop David Silva getting injured let's play Delph > City play worse than they would have if Silva would have played > Back to square 1.

Play your BEST XI for EVERY game, if someone gets injured or suffers a drop in form, replace them with squad players. We shouldn't have a cup team and a league team, we have one team which is highly competitive and if you're not good enough you're not in it!

Hard to disagree with any of that

We can't claim to be a big club if we can't fill our own ground. That would make us plastics. Thankfully we do on nearly every occasion.
I couldnt care less if we're seen as a big club or not. I'll leave that for the insecure and/or rags/dippers.

I dislike these arguments. It's a similar principle to having a brand new Lamborghini in the garage and refusing to drive it in case it gets a scratch.

If you only have one tank of petrol in each you're not going to take the lamborghini to pick up a takeaway and leave the ford focus at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.