Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC (surprise surprise):

Huddersfield Town fan Sir Patrick Stewart narrates the inspirational poem Thinking, by Walter D. Wintle, before his team's fifth-round replay against Manchester City at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39130690

Fuck off you bald, Star Trekking luvvie twat. Anyone would think you had a film out.

ahhh so that's why i'm advertising him this week. i really should read the thing.
1245_web.jpg

Sick and tired of this arrogance which suggests that all we have to do is put out our best eleven blow them away and then bring on the kids. It does not
always work that way. Whoever starts needs to be fully up for a good old fashioned cup battle. Thanks be to god the manager picks the team not some of
rag like contributors on here these days.

There's absolutely nothing "rag like" to expect a strong team to be able to brush them aside at home. Our best 11, although I would be surprised if we would start with that, should absolutely thrash them. With their injuries and their focus on their very important game at the weekend I think we will win by at least three clear goals.

They've had eight days since they last played and don't have another game until Sunday.

Same starting XI as against Monaco.

Sick and tired of this arrogance which suggests that all we have to do is put out our best eleven blow them away and then bring on the kids. It does not
always work that way. Whoever starts needs to be fully up for a good old fashioned cup battle. Thanks be to god the manager picks the team not some of
1zqetqb.jpg

What a dick

They've had eight days since they last played and don't have another game until Sunday.

Same starting XI as against Monaco.

Call me a soft twat, but I do question the logic behind leaving at 23:45 after the Monaco game, flying into a different timezone, then training almost immediately after getting off the plane. It's a fair treck, and for the sake of 4 days in the sun, I'm not at all convinced it's done them any good whatsoever.

Call me a soft twat, but I do question the logic behind leaving at 23:45 after the Monaco game, flying into a different timezone, then training almost immediately after getting off the plane. It's a fair treck, and for the sake of 4 days in the sun, I'm not at all convinced it's done them any good whatsoever.

And how can you tell that ?

Strange logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.