Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a soft twat, but I do question the logic behind leaving at 23:45 after the Monaco game, flying into a different timezone, then training almost immediately after getting off the plane. It's a fair treck, and for the sake of 4 days in the sun, I'm not at all convinced it's done them any good whatsoever.
Change of scenary and some relaxed bonding in the sun and meeting the big boss is good motivation for them,they have come back in plenty of time for this game.It'll probably be flat as a pancake now

And how can you tell that ?

I can't;-)

From a personal perspective, if I'd ran around for 90 minutes, literally got on a plane after it and flew into another timezone, then stepped off at the other side to start training, all for the sake of 4 days and then back again, well I'd be feeling a bit 2nd hand.

I can't;-)

From a personal perspective, if I'd ran around for 90 minutes, literally got on a plane after it and flew into another timezone, then stepped off at the other side to start training, all for the sake of 4 days and then back again, well I'd be feeling a bit 2nd hand.
Dont be daft its not like they flew with easy jet

Call me a soft twat, but I do question the logic behind leaving at 23:45 after the Monaco game, flying into a different timezone, then training almost immediately after getting off the plane. It's a fair treck, and for the sake of 4 days in the sun, I'm not at all convinced it's done them any good whatsoever.

I'm sure you know the old saying, "A change is as good as a rest".

Soft twat

Soft twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.