Huddersfield (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero the captain in fantasy team !!

with kdb not there...may be both start up front ?

That Alvarez journo is retweeting Jacksons Aguero rumour.Those of you who do twitter,is he reliable?
Aguero is Alvarez's source so there might be something to it. But he's the kind of guy to declare it himself if he was 100% sure.

Pep will be easing them back so no-one will be dropped as such,we should ban that fucking word and ignore journo's that use it

Anyway we don't drop players. We rotate :)
* edit fwiw. I can see both Aguero and Jesus playing, now Mendy is back.

Last edited:
Pep will be easing them back so no-one will be dropped as such,we should ban that fucking word and ignore journo's that use it
This.

Could even be a deal he made with players. Play for me against Chavs and arse and we'll give you a rest for the next couple.

I can see this being a tough game. They were hard to break down last year Home and away and after a 3-0 loss, they will be desperate not to lose. Their tactics last year were very negative even by this leagues standards when teams play us. That point helped them avoid relegation though so fair play to them. I can see us winning but might only be by one goal.

This.

Could even be a deal he made with players. Play for me against Chavs and arse and we'll give you a rest for the next couple.

He has to keep both happy so it’s play both or rotate. I think Jesus will play Sunday and Aguero next week at Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.