Huddersfield (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good side mate, but why do you drop Sterling?
Who knows who will miss out from game to game, but as @karen7 said we should stop using the word 'drop', players will be rested and left out because Pep will choose teams from game to game not because they have been 'dropped'.

Who knows who will miss out from game to game, but as @karen7 said we should stop using the word 'drop', players will be rested and left out because Pep will choose teams from game to game not because they have been 'dropped'.
Should have used rested rather than dropped and I appreciate Pep will rotate the team for a number of reasons. However, after last week's performance Sterling starts imo.

These rumours about Aguero being dropped true?

This has absolutely nothing to do with my FPL selection, promise.
Think it's journalistic speculation, whether they have anything solid behind them is anyone's guess

Good side mate, but why do you drop Sterling?

sorry mate should have commented when putting the team up. sane and mahrez haven`t really got going yet and my only thinking was a home game against huddersfield could get them game time and hopefully confidence boosting performances? raheem was superb last weekend and it was only the reasons that i mentioned that i would play the team i listed. i think we all know pep will play a totally different one to what we expect anyway! lol

Hi I am a Huddersfield fan.
Some of the comments on here about us been so defensive are ridiculous.
We are not like the other teams in this league and just roll over for you all just because you are "bigger" and "better" than us
Every manager in the league has a game plan for every game.

Hi I am a Huddersfield fan.
Some of the comments on here about us been so defensive are ridiculous.
We are not like the other teams in this league and just roll over for you all just because you are "bigger" and "better" than us
Every manager in the league has a game plan for every game.
And yours will be parking the preverbial will it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.