Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If City are winning, I hope Kev get’s at least 15 minutes game time. It would be great to see him come on, pass the ball about, and come off the pitch without any injuries. Can’t wait to hear and to see the reception he gets from the City fans. That will be worth the ticket price money alone.

If City are winning, I hope Kev get’s at least 15 minutes game time. It would be great to see him come on, pass the ball about, and come off the pitch without any injuries. Can’t wait to hear and to see the reception he gets from the City fans. That will be worth the ticket price money alone.
The worry for me is Huddersfield will be like Cardiff when Sane & Diaz got kicked to fuck. With Stones being also injured, think we need to look at protecting at least one of Dias or Akanji

hope pep goes strong. We need to keep positive results going & I want this cup :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.