Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rather see KDB start and come off at either 45 or 70. coming back from a lay off i think its safer to ease into a game rather than come on cold and given we should be having 70-80% possession should be able to ease into it nicely.
Even if he only plays 30-45 minutes, I agree that the full first team warm up and working your way into a game is easier than stepping into a cauldron of 21 players up to speed already.

However, I almost feel like unless he is 101% ready, he shouldn’t be on the field. A relapse could be his season, if not his career…and for Huddersfield?!

You can't buy tickets. I've been trying all week. I worked Xmas so could not attend. I told my 10yr old we will go the Fa Cup game but it's looking unlikely now.
Someone is selling a pair in the tickets thread. An adult and under 18. Sounds spot on for you.

Hope this gives some a rest, some a chance to get back on the pitch, and some academy players a chance to shine. That is what the early stages of the FA Cup are for, hope we don’t screw it up

Kev needs some minutes , he will probably get a small injury as he has been laid off for a long time but he needs to get started sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.