Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and their first(or 2nd) 11 will receive a caning if we score early and keep going at them. But the magic of the FA Cup is for smaller clubs upsetting the big clubs and getting a win. Glad they've sold their allocation, they'll make plenty of noise cheering them on. It's not too many years ago we used to get knocked out home or away most often before the 5th round. But going to games back then never had us feeling that we had no chance, well not often. A good away day with a good sing song with a few beers is good for the soul: )

Let's hope Hudders fans have a post match drink to drown their sorrows without any bother.
Remember losing to 3rd Division Shrewsbury followed by 4th Division Halifax the next season, then the next season ......
we got to the final! Seems bizarre now, but there was seriously a time where I really wouldn't have been surprised had we lost to a non league side(and i'm sure I wouldn't have been the only one!)
You're right about getting knocked out in the early rounds. We did also have a very frustrating spell where we seemed to regularly get to the quarter final but always lost (both domestic cup competitions).
Imagine Pep will go fairly strong next Sunday and change things when (hopefully) we are comfortable.
Also ,please no repeat of that bloody awful Boro fiasco (also in Division below us) where we flew in the night before from our promotional visit to the Middle East and played like we hadn't slept for days!!!
Though I am planning on going on Sunday, even though it is the least important of the remaining trophies I hope we have a good run in it as it will probably mean we'll get to be on 'normal'(?) TV a few times.

Has anyone else in the cup scheme had a strange email from the club saying that they can't process the payment for their Hudds ticket? I checked my account and the debit card was valid, as I knew it was, and there's not been a problem before. Anyway I followed the instructions to add a new card and authorized a payment of 0.00! through my banking app. Next day I get a text saying the same thing. Looking at my season ticket it shows my next game is Burnley!
Yep I got the same then got one saying it was an error and ignore previous email! I had lost my debit card so updated the new one and hoping all is now ok

I'd say he's been a very consummate professional. I know what you mean about the money, but he hasn't gone all Sancho on us and refused to take part or thrown his dummy out. He has always appeared to 'get on with it' and play his part and again I'd say this is what you'd expect, but time and time again we've seen professional footballer's play the martyr in situations like this. I think this is the sort of game he should be given a start in.
I would have done exactly the same as him if City signed me. Turned up for training, sat dutifully on the bench, been friendly with everybody and banked my extremely large salary.

And I am 78 in April.

Just the game to give some of our old crocks some minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.