Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My season card 'wallet' still shows Burnley as the next game even though I re-inputted my already up to date debit card 5 times! Eventually got through to the fan support line even though the recorded message says you have to do that shit on line and they can't help you and was told they'd sort it yesterday. They haven't.

It becomes increasingly difficult for young players to get a start when first team players are rested for a week and have another week's rest coming, given what Pep is like for strong line ups, but I have a feeling Bobb might start.

It becomes increasingly difficult for young players to get a start when first team players are rested for a week and have another week's rest coming, given what Pep is like for strong line ups, but I have a feeling Bobb might start.
Ortega, Gomez, Bobb, Nunes, all nailed on to start I reckon.

I remember them doing the conga in the Platt Lane when it got to 8 or 9
It was fun to watch ,and they had plenty of space in Platt Lane end to do the conga as not many travelled that day

" Where were you when we scored 10?"
Might be a good chant....

Although that might apply to City fans as well that day tbh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.