Huddersfield (H) - Sun 7th Jan, 14:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun to watch ,and they had plenty of space in Platt Lane end to do the conga as not many travelled that day

" Where were you when we scored 10?"
Might be a good chant....

Although that might apply to City fans as well that day tbh...
18k or so
A bit like York away nowadays, loads claim to have been there. I was

18k or so
A bit like York away nowadays, loads claim to have been there. I was
I was at Maine rd for 10-1.the old family stand in between the Main and North Stand.watched the game on my own ,which looking back was weird,with no one to really celebrate with or share the elation...at the time I didn't know a single other City fan( very different days) and had to run like the clappers at the final whistle to get the Finglands double decker back into town, and then sprint to get the Transpeak 3 hour 40 min bus ride back to Notts,which left the old bus station at 5.30 iirc.

Missed York away with City ,but got the ground in soon after during a stag do weekend ,when I visited with a few mates to see an fa cup tie between YC and Dagenham iirc

That doesn't count does it .?

If i was Huddersfield manager I'd be playing the strongest starting 11 i could. Not everyday David gets a pop at Goliath, and they have a chance(albeit slimmer than an average anorexic) to cause one of the biggest upsets in FA Cup history. Beating us would probably give them enough confidence and belief to stay up and will also be a big cash boost to them.

That said i don't expect them to cause an upset, but if they play their best 11 and we rest too many first teamers then you never know. It will hopefully be a cracking game in which a few thousand blues (old or new) will get a chance to get a ticket and cheer us on.
They won’t get the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.