"Huge transfer news" at 1:20am (Sneijder to Spurs)

Re: "Huge transfer news" at 1:20am

salfordpaul said:
LoveCity said:
Tancredi Palmeri is promising a major transfer story involving a Premier League team in talkSPORT at 1:20am. Any guesses? He works for CNN Italy and Gazzetta dello Sport so it will probably be a Serie A player. There are rumours of Sneijder to the rags, I hope not.

the rags wont buy anyone in jan

Cos Baconface sed so, and he won't tell a lie!

That whats his name young dipper midfielder will be officially named as the next Iniesta..
source; Liverpool Echo...

Echo...

echo

I don't think United need Sneijder as the scoring goal's hasn't been a problem this season and like someone mentioned kagawa already who is a similar player as him. United need a strong CM who can also defend and help out the back 4 because Carrick isn't ideal for that role; he is tall but he's not strong and lacks pace. Cleverly and Anderson aren't CDM either and they need more time to become better players. I don't know how true are the rumours about Strootman joining possibly in the summer, since i've not seen him play as i don't watch other leagues but i've heard promising signs about him and apparently he can also tackle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.