"Huge transfer news" at 1:20am (Sneijder to Spurs)

Re: "Huge transfer news" at 1:20am

mat said:
Ray78 said:
A very good signing for Spurs.

I agree.

Piss the rags off as well.

I am suprised they haven't tried to hijack the deal. They need that type of midfielder and a player similar to Yaya.

Ray78 said:
mat said:
Ray78 said:

I agree.

I am suprised they haven't tried to hijack the deal. They need that type of midfielder and a player similar to Yaya.

I they don't it shows how much shit they're in.

Ray78 said:
mat said:
Ray78 said:

I agree.

They have Kagawa for a similar role to Sneijder, he is back from injury soon.

I've met him , he is long winded but he definately has contacts and i wouldn't suspect he would go out of his way on christmas day morning to sprout pure rubbish there must be genuine interest from both partys

good signing for spurs if it comes off if that's what he said i'm only going off on here i never listend to it myself

But, but... Sneijder was nailed on for the rags. This year, last year and the year before.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 pm --<br /><br />
Chairman Wesker said:
i wouldn't suspect he would go out of his way on christmas day morning to sprout pure rubbish

I see what you did there.

jimharri said:
mat said:
I they don't it shows how much shit they're in.
Have you been on the sweet sherry already?

I've been on it since 9am and that just got to me. Thought I was pssed.

All the best everybody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.