Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

I hate to tow the shallow line but some of these people who work for city seem on appearance to have their positions based on attractiveness and their ability to take good Instagram pictures

Brandon is like Chappy on speed. He obviously does a good job in the dressing room relaxing the players and making them laugh but I have zero interest in him and if he was performing like that in a pub I was in I would be out of the door.

Seems a bit of an idiot. Why did he run into the changing room in his trunks/undies - legs all over the place. An embarrassment

The worst bit for me, amongst a lot of shit, was when after a record breaking season, he was trying to embarrass John Stones for Gomez saving his shot at the end of the game. "If you'd scored it would have been a record breaking score in a cup final, but you missed." Or words to that effect. He tried to claw it back by mentioning the clearance off the line against Liverpool but the damage had been done. Does anyone know who he actually supports?
Someone said he trains in their gym with an England shirt with BECKHAM 7 on the back

I actually don't mind him but it seemed to me that the players were taking the piss out of him big time.

Brandon now on the other hand, that needs putting down. I didn't like it with Chappy and it's even worse with this idiot. Acting like it was his show.

Sure he's living the dream and fair play, but grabbing microphones when 100,000 attend to hear from the team is a joke.
That’s what I thought n’all.

Great if he’s popular with the players but we genuinely don’t give one shiny shit about him so get off the mic and enjoy yourself in the background sunshine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.