Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

I actually don't mind him but it seemed to me that the players were taking the piss out of him big time.

Brandon now on the other hand, that needs putting down. I didn't like it with Chappy and it's even worse with this idiot. Acting like it was his show.

Sure he's living the dream and fair play, but grabbing microphones when 100,000 attend to hear from the team is a joke.

I actually don't mind him but it seemed to me that the players were taking the piss out of him big time.

Brandon now on the other hand, that needs putting down. I didn't like it with Chappy and it's even worse with this idiot. Acting like it was his show.

Sure he's living the dream and fair play, but grabbing microphones when 100,000 attend to hear from the team is a joke.
Agree on that Brandon guy....imagine him being a regular in the boozer that you drink in.

I can usually smell a Rag from a mile away and Hugh Ferris reeks of one. On his Bio he proudly declares he spent years interviewing Slur Alec Fergiescum one on one every week for a number of years. Case closed.

I get the impression he could care less about the sport tbh.

Brandon is like Chappy on speed. He obviously does a good job in the dressing room relaxing the players and making them laugh but I have zero interest in him and if he was performing like that in a pub I was in I would be out of the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.