Hugh Ferris/Match day presenters

Seriously, how much longer do we have to put up with Ferris?
Hopefully someone high up has noticed his cringeworthy performance at the parade and will have the good sense to replace him.

Well from recent events:

I'll now be walking straight by City Sq (where I would stop if a nice day and Mike was on) to the pub so a bit of revenue lost.

Much as I like Danny & Nat they're just too shouty & cheesy so won't be stopping around the main entrance either.

Ferris.... Words just fail me, at least it makes going for a piss in a smoke filled enclosed space at HT seem a pleasure.

Are there ANY City fans that like hugh Ferret? On that basis why the fuck do the club continue to employ him? He isn’t a Blue, everyone hates him, he takes the piss (in a non funny way) out of the players, his style is irritating in the extreme. I thought the club read this website - if so cmon City, fuck him off and replace him with Ian Cheeseman, a decent bloke and a proper Blue

Are there ANY City fans that like hugh Ferret? On that basis why the fuck do the club continue to employ him? He isn’t a Blue, everyone hates him, he takes the piss (in a non funny way) out of the players, his style is irritating in the extreme. I thought the club read this website - if so cmon City, fuck him off and replace him with Ian Cheeseman, a decent bloke and a proper Blue
Couldn't say it any better myself. Ferris is odious! Cheesy is the man for the job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.