Hughes fans and Hughes haters

i like him. and you never know in 20 years we might talk about him the way the rags speak of bacon face,
or am i gatting carried away now

hate the guy poor manager poor tactics , excellent signing but cant get them to play as a team HOWEVER I will back him 100% at the games and never get on his or a player back during the game and thats fine in my book everyone has oinions

Well I'm Pro Hughes as I think at this moment we need stability. Also he has done tremendous in the transfer market despite a few bad signings. This will be the year really for Hughes to have his team and test his tactics as a manager. Although next year will play a more vital role toward tactics being as the team needs time to gel together. If it comes to him being in reign 3 years, I think that is when he will be given no slack and the hammer will drop if he performs badly. For now it is still in developement. Although for most, Christmas will be judging time. For me it will be an eye opener.

having seen the state the club has been in through chopping and changing managers time and time again i would like MH to be around for enough time to see what he can do. it will take much more than a few friendlies for a bunch of players to become a 'team',and there will be bumps in the road to success,thats why a top six place is a challenge not a given.What-ever happens i hope the special one(ffs) never sets foot at coms.

Hughes he is quiet like Sven was, his problem he played for the rags. But lets be honest his first year was difficult the hype of the takeover, the money available which has never had and its CITY. For me i would give him another year as the boss says top six or out that will do for me. Having said that, he needs to come out and say more anti rag and more pro CITY stuff to get acceptance.

I'm a fan, i just like the guy.
Tactically he has no idea as he proved last year but ...
After the Photoshop topic, i think he's allready a Manchester City legend!

LCBblue said:
After my thread about Hughes chants. There was a brilliant discussion going on on there. So I want to know, are you a fan or a hater.

I'm LCBblue and I'm a fan! Put your name down!
I niether like him or Hate him i just want him to do a good job last season he did not so i wanted him out big style .New Season.New Start. New Chance

i think one thing that'll help him change games into our favour this season is the strength of our bench. Last season he could only bring on players like Evans and Fernandes and whilst they'd try their best, they were never likely to change the game and i know a lot of people weren't happy with the subs he made during last season, but when you look back, he could only use the players that were available to him. Now he is building strength in depth throughout the squad and this season he can bring on players like RSC, Bellamy, possibly even SWP, Weiss and Elano; who could all potentially come on and change the game/win us the game. I feel the timing of his subs will be the key to success in the upcoming season, if he makes the right changes at the right time then i'm sure we'll push into them top 6 places :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.