Hughes Fecking OUT!

HUGHES IN!!!! I've decided, for once let's just be fookin patient with a manager and see what he can deliver long term.

If your screaming for hughes to be sacked your either a knobhead or too young to appreciate the recent (25 years) history of this club and its dreadful decisions regarding football managers. The plonker who used that well known phrase; cutting your nose off despite your face, probably falls into both of the above catagories. Think back to the wonderful appointments of ball, clarke, machin, coppell, horton, pearce etc etc each one appointed on the basis that surely they would be better than their predessors?! Changing your manager at the drop of a hat doesn't work!!! I've been watching this for nearly 30 years. Repeat: it doesn't work. Get off his back and get behind them, just for a change let's give a manager a real genuine chance to succeed, not be jumping on his every minute misjudgement and creating pressure for someone doing their very best in one of the most difficult jobs in football!
Finally, if you don't like it, don't go. For those of us who have followed this club week in week out, for longer than its been fashionable to do so, appreciate what real shit is. A quaterfinal appearance in europe is light years away from the misery experienced in the past, and many would do well to, if not remember, be painfully aware of this fact.
Come on lads don't cut your noses off despite your face?!

nahnahrickyholden said:
If your screaming for hughes to be sacked your either a knobhead or too young to appreciate the recent (25 years) history of this club and its dreadful decisions regarding football managers.

...tell me about it - ball, clarke, machin, coppell, horton, pearce, hughes etc what the hell were we thinking?

nahnahrickyholden said:
If your screaming for hughes to be sacked your either a knobhead or too young to appreciate the recent (25 years) history of this club and its dreadful decisions regarding football managers. The plonker who used that well known phrase; cutting your nose off despite your face, probably falls into both of the above catagories. Think back to the wonderful appointments of ball, clarke, machin, coppell, horton, pearce etc etc each one appointed on the basis that surely they would be better than their predessors?! Changing your manager at the drop of a hat doesn't work!!! I've been watching this for nearly 30 years. Repeat: it doesn't work. Get off his back and get behind them, just for a change let's give a manager a real genuine chance to succeed, not be jumping on his every minute misjudgement and creating pressure for someone doing their very best in one of the most difficult jobs in football!
Finally, if you don't like it, don't go. For those of us who have followed this club week in week out, for longer than its been fashionable to do so, appreciate what real shit is. A quaterfinal appearance in europe is light years away from the misery experienced in the past, and many would do well to, if not remember, be painfully aware of this fact.
Come on lads don't cut your noses off despite your face?!

Yep, that about covers it fella, couldn't agree more.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
This website has a reputation of being full of complete whingers and pillocks, i never believed that crap, but some are starting to make me see why it could be true.

Says the guy having a dig at other posters in the very same thread.

Re: Hughes Fucking OUT!

mcfc_paul said:
True-Blue said:
Don't give me this shit, will we play our heart out when all odds are against us? Fucking joke for a manager, our season is over.

Fucking depressing.............

Were not going to get relegated this or next season, I say we start again with a manager that appreciates our good players and knows a shit player, Geloson FUCKING Fernades!

Get the fucking gun! Welsh Turd.
i bet you were one of the pricks booing when elano went off! you lot are so fuckin eager to pull out your hughes out banners and boo that you dont even pay attention to the match. Zabaleta was injured so he had to come off! noone on the bench could do the job in midfield after Dunne was sent off. Elano ran himself into the ground so he had to come off.
Fuck off and moan somewhere else!

I didn't even get a ticket, a season card holder and I saw people buying 20 at a time to sell them later. I watched the match and we played well, What happened with Fulham!? Exactly, Hughes is going backwards and we deserve better than this.

True-Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:

Live in the dark forever, cut your nose off despite your face and still agree with having Hughes, Being knocked out is the icing on the fucking cake, let's see how fucking well we play against a team not so far away..

LMFAO - dont you mean cut your nose of TO SPITE your face......ha ha ha

Thats the funniest thing I have heared all day!!! Ha ha ha!!!

True-Blue said:
mcfc_paul said:
True-Blue said:
Don't give me this shit, will we play our heart out when all odds are against us? Fucking joke for a manager, our season is over.

Were not going to get relegated this or next season, I say we start again with a manager that appreciates our good players and knows a shit player, Geloson FUCKING Fernades!

i bet you were one of the pricks booing when elano went off! you lot are so fuckin eager to pull out your hughes out banners and boo that you dont even pay attention to the match. Zabaleta was injured so he had to come off! noone on the bench could do the job in midfield after Dunne was sent off. Elano ran himself into the ground so he had to come off.

I didn't even get a ticket, a season card holder and I saw people buying 20 at a time to sell them later. I watched the match and we played well, What happened with Fulham!? Exactly, Hughes is going backwards and we deserve better than this.

why didnt you just reserve your season card seat?

bluemooninho said:
True-Blue said:
Colins Bellend said:

Live in the dark forever, cut your nose off despite your face and still agree with having Hughes, Being knocked out is the icing on the fucking cake, let's see how fucking well we play against a team not so far away..

LMFAO - dont you mean cut your nose of TO SPITE your face......ha ha ha

Thats the funniest thing I have heared all day!!! Ha ha ha!!!

Second funniest for me. After your spelling & punctuation!!!

LOLOL :-)

True-Blue said:
mcfc_paul said:
True-Blue said:

I didn't even get a ticket, a season card holder and I saw people buying 20 at a time to sell them later.
PMSL,that says it all,yeah right,anyone believe that ?????????????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.