Hughes Fecking OUT!

Neil McNab's Tash said:
bluemoonmatt said:
blueonblue said:
Last night the players did it for the supporters, NOT Hughes.

Absolute bullshit, I am sick of this line being wheeled out, how come when we win its nothing to do with Hughes, when we lose its all Hughes fault, you cant have it both ways, make your mind up.

blueonblue said:
His missing right back formation does not work, leaving Dunnie chasing winger out on the right and the defence pulled over..........far post ball.

Is this not because Micahs not playing very well at the moment, nothing to do with some fanciful formation you've dreamt up

blueonblue said:
The midfield was too far away from the defence so the ball keeps coming back in.

News to me, Vin and Pab Zab had excellent DM games last night and frequently broke up their play, after their early goal there was little credible goal threat from Hamburg until Dunnie was sent off

blueonblue said:
Banging high balls into big Phil when the defenders are much taller does not work, give it him on the ground and he will hold it all night.
Nothing to do with Big Phil not being very good then

blueonblue said:
He does not get on with the players, other coaches he did not bring in, and even the ground staff
source

blueonblue said:
hate the numpty,
ahh now were getting down to the nitty gritty

blueonblue said:
Hughes out NOW!
yawn

This!

Zabaleta shouldn't have played last night, he in no uncertain terms is knackered, groin and abs he wanted to play for the cause. At his fitness test yesterday morning he was v.doubtful but wanted to play (Warrior)

Maybe Hughes could have played Petrov for the last 6 minutes, but then when they go and score you'd all blame him for taking off a DM and not replacing that with the same.

He will never win with some of the people on here, makes me wonder what's the point of this website. If we beat WBA on Sunday, will it be down to Hughes' ability to pick his squad up from this gutting defeat? No it will be because they were shite and we should have stuffed them, if the worse happens then Pam, JMAxe and the rest of the negative gits on this website will have a field day.

This website has a reputation of being full of complete whingers and pillocks, i never believed that crap, but some are starting to make me see why it could be true.

sadly, when we lose I know whats coming, so Ive pretty much decided to stay away for a few days as I'd end up typing something that would probably get me banned

NOW CALM DOWN, GET YOURSELF A BIG GLASS OF MOONSHINE, SIT ON YOUR PORCH, AND GET THE BANJO OUT. !

Hughes has finally proved himself

He toojk brave and correct decisions last night

looks like Ireland needs resting to me and he should be brave enough to rest him for sunday

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Cheers for the reference Neil.

The thing is, I almost always state my case with reasoned argument. Only for it to be met with a smattering of reasoned argument back from some people, but much more insults and snide jabs like yours.

In fairness though, you do make me realise that this probably isn't the right place for reasoned argument so, to make you happy, I'll probably stop.

Carry on.

lol

Re: Hughes Fucking OUT!

Fallingbostel Blue said:
BlueMooney said:
True-Blue said:
Don't give me this shit, will we play our heart out when all odds are against us? Fucking joke for a manager, our season is over.

Fucking depressing.............

Were not going to get relegated this or next season, I say we start again with a manager that appreciates our good players and knows a shit player, Geloson FUCKING Fernades!

Get the fucking gun! Welsh Turd.

Back in 1999, I was 11. City were 2-0 down at Wembley and I was crying. I had travelled from Anglesey, from a school trip, to London, before knowing I was going to have to return to a tent full of United fans. United had, a week earlier, won the European Cup and I was getting myself ready to face the jeers and taunts.

But Horlock scored on 90 minutes. And suddenly, those tears started more. Why had that bastard scored? City were never going to come back from two goals down. All he had done, the selfish wanker, was put more false hope into the crowd's hearts.

But then, from a long punt forward, the ball lands to Dickov. Who found the top corner. And the tears carried on. 2-2.

Tonight was the best atmosphere that stadium has ever seen. The team battled hard and were miles better than most of the football I've seen in that stadium. They deserved to win the match tonight. They deserved, in my albeit biased opinion, to win the tie. But they just, just missed.

Not one player on that pitch didn't give all they had tonight. Elano was a force I don't think I've seen since October 2007. Zabaleta was fierce, Richards was running on empty at the end. Bridge lost a tooth. Onuoha was a beast in the air. Kompany was strong in the tackle and played some superb passes.

Tonight, realistically, few of us expected us to get a semi-final place. We hoped and dreamed, but didn't expect. And we came so, so close. We were one goal away from forcing a team who, let's face it, are better than most Premiership teams, even if they're playing badly.

And after Hamburg scored, our hopes were dashed more. 80 minutes to find three goals against a top team. And we were inches away twice, and a yard away once. Ten seasons ago, we were 30 seconds away from another season in Division Two. Had we stayed in Division Two, I'm pretty certain we wouldn't be where we are now.

I fucking love this club.

Best post this season, my sentiments exactly

This is the attitude that will get us no-where. 10yrs ago this 5yrs ago that. what happens next year IF the 'inept one' is still in charge and we are unhappy with another embarrassin cup exit to the likes of Forest/Brighton or we are still in 11th place, will you be saying 'put it into perspective 11yrs ago we where 30secs away from another year in Division 2'?

john blue said:
NOW CALM DOWN, GET YOURSELF A BIG GLASS OF MOONSHINE, SIT ON YOUR PORCH, AND GET THE BANJO OUT. !

YEP!! This sounds like a mighty fine idea....wow those pigs are sure lookin sexy tonight with that big ol moon shimmering down their hides. YES SIREEE BOB!!!

Petetheblu said:
john blue said:

YEP!! This sounds like a mighty fine idea....wow those pigs are sure lookin sexy tonight with that big ol moon shimmering down their hides. YES SIREEE BOB!!!

Has Pete taken his pills yet today ;)

bluemoonmatt said:
Petetheblu said:
john blue said:

Has Pete taken his pills yet today ;)

Pils...YES!!! :)

Im not as annoyed as i thought i would be given that we went out.

We had a go at them.

Please stop the Hughes out threads. Its boring.

Just add to one of the the 397,076 other ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.