Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

If there's one signing that would virtually guarantee 3 points against Portsmouth regardless of which team we put out, it would be a new manager.

Cheesy said:
bluemoon73 said:
takes one to know one

Are you saying Blue Sun is a tactically inept manager as well? Is it true BS? Come on, tell us, are you Fat Sam in disguise?

i was having a retro moment with my comment, bluesun is a wum, pass it on

shaundickov said:
If there's one signing that would virtually guarantee 3 points against Portsmouth regardless of which team we put out, it would be a new manager.

I would not be too sure about that

Cheesy said:
bluemoon73 said:
takes one to know one

Are you saying Blue Sun is a tactically inept manager as well? Is it true BS? Come on, tell us, are you Fat Sam in disguise?

Hahaha. I have to say his comment puzzled me too.

Lots of Love
Mike Newell XXXX

I pray that this is true ...I have done my best on MEN site today to discredit Agent Hughes...Maybe jusu Maybe....

bluemoon73 said:
Cheesy said:

Can you quote 1 single post where I've WUMed?

It's Mourinho. The caretaker will be chosen per Joses specifications, and will continue as Joses 2ic when he arrives. The arabs have been working a dual-track since Jose approached City in late September (when his first unsolicited statement about wanting to return to England one day was made) with his one year CL qualification plan and transfer list. Joses statement a couple of days ago that he would see his time out at Inter confirmed to me that he was on his way.

The Arabs are in the process of revisiting failed signings and have added Mourinho to their reasons why the failed signing might want to rethink. The failed signings proved to them that money and nice plans can only go so far, and that the very best players (unless they are in a corner) really do care about little things like managerial cvs and probabilities of winning medals etc. The failed signings was proof enough that Hughes lacks gravitas. The failed signings do not have confidence that Hughes has the ability to render any time they do spend outside of CL football short indeed.

Also, I just made all that up (except the bits in red, and the bits in blue were from Ajay's thread some time ago). It all sounds so reasonable. I have a future in the wum business.

Ajay - you know I don't think you are a wum, so don't take my use of that info as anything untoward.

Bluemoon115 said:
Manci7y said:
Probably from Reading this post they are nearly as gullible as us lot!!!

People will have been betting on it, which changes the odds.

If they knew anything they would have suspended betting

All the bookies have suspended betting, Betfair is a betting exchange and rarely suspends books unless there's something fishy going on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bettingzone.oddschecker.com/football/english/barclays-premiership/next-manager-to-leave-post" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bettingzone.oddschecker.com/foot ... leave-post</a>

bluemoon73 said:
Cheesy said:

He made some good poits as to why this rube true though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.