Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

I've no idea whether this is true or not, but I think I can explain why the timing isn't too surprising. It's just possible that the owners have a replacement for MH lined up, who can't (or would prefer not to) start until the summer. It therefore stands to reason that any new signings in this transfer window would have to be approved by the new man, who wouldn't want to be saddled with a load of players he didn't want or rate.
Wayne Bridge was signed with the blessing of the new manager. However, the owners have mentioned, for the sake of argument, a 20 million pound combined fee for Bellamy and Parker, and the new manager has told them to fuck right off! This would bring about a situation where the owners would have to act now by appointing a caretaker or putting pressure on the new manager to take over the reins straight away.
Just a theory folks, but it would explain the timing.

hgblue said:
I've no idea whether this is true or not, but I think I can explain why the timing isn't too surprising. It's just possible that the owners have a replacement for MH lined up, who can't (or would prefer not to) start until the summer. It therefore stands to reason that any new signings in this transfer window would have to be approved by the new man, who wouldn't want to be saddled with a load of players he didn't want or rate.
Wayne Bridge was signed with the blessing of the new manager. However, the owners have mentioned, for the sake of argument, a 20 million pound combined fee for Bellamy and Parker, and the new manager has told them to fuck right off! This would bring about a situation where the owners would have to act now by appointing a caretaker or putting pressure on the new manager to take over the reins straight away.
Just a theory folks, but it would explain the timing.

It would also explain Hughes shitting his load and demanding action from Cook & Aldridge.

Ducado said:
He also said that RSC was having a medical yesterday! make of it as you will

Your point being what exactly?

Ducado said:
He also said that RSC was having a medical yesterday! make of it as you will

But the fact he DIDN'T sign gives weight to the argument that all transfer deals have been suspended... doesn't it? Otherwise, if Hughes had his way, he'd have signed. Yes?

I sensed a big shutdown immediately after the Bridge signing, so much so that my contacts started talking jibberish ['List' me if you wish.]

coleridge said:
I sensed a big shutdown immediately after the Bridge signing, so much so that my contacts started talking jibberish ['List' me if you wish.]

what do you mean fella ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.