Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

markbmcfc said:
I wouldnt listen to this guy too closely, he said Villa was a done deal. Another ITK who a the current moment, knows fuck all.

He never said Villa was a done deal.

Why would the owners wait until now to sack him?

They've known his transfer targets for months.

Getting rid of him now would be madness unless they have Jose lined up. No chance of that.

Smells like bullshit to me.

More.

I literally have told you what I know and I'm not expecting to find out anything new until at least tomorrow. Everything else I say is opinioned, I thought I would just make that clear.

wouldnt believe that guy, he said that we were putting a stop on transfer activity. then we bid for 3 players and put 3 players on transfer window.

Blue Sun said:
markbmcfc said:
I wouldnt listen to this guy too closely, he said Villa was a done deal. Another ITK who a the current moment, knows fuck all.

He never said Villa was a done deal.

Ok perhaps not "done deal" but he did say a bid had been made (and accepted) and would be public knowledge within a day or two, that was about a week ago i think.

Why would it take 48 hours to sack him?

Seems like a load of shite to me.

a thread appeared on here late afternoon from a new poster claiming they were ITK and that Hughes was going, it was on only for minutes and was removed ? dont know if it was removed by the mods or the OP but a couple of people had responded ?

Again with the Hughes is going BS! Only desperate clubs sack Managers mid season, Blackburn, Spurs, Derby etc. Our owners will not do it now! In the summer if things have not significantley improved yes!

Please tell me which Manager who is available now, or prepared to leave a CL team (I assume a manager of this ilk is a must) will make an instant impact and convince players to join under present circumstances?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.