Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
a thread appeared on here late afternoon from a new poster claiming they were ITK and that Hughes was going, it was on only for minutes and was removed ? dont know if it was removed by the mods or the OP but a couple of people had responded ?

yeh I saw that one.

More.

That is true, I was asking myself the same question, however all of this was pre FA cup information and the owners have a right to change their outlook. The last 24 hours could be explained rather easily by the transfer freeze I have suggested. After all it takes time to get a new manager especially if he is currently employed (which I suspect he is) and Im sure they wont sack Hughes without a replacment.

I'm not forcing anyone to believe me I'm just repeating what I am told. No grudges will be held for those that choose not to believe.

forevercity said:
wouldnt believe that guy, he said that we were putting a stop on transfer activity. then we bid for 3 players and put 3 players on transfer window.

I must have missed it on the official MCFC site that we put in a bid for 3 players, and transfer-listed 3 others. Maybe they don't know as much as some dodgy websites!

The only "evidence" is that there has been NO transfer activity (as he predicted).... yet you are dismissing this based on mere speculation?

forevercity said:
wouldnt believe that guy, he said that we were putting a stop on transfer activity. then we bid for 3 players and put 3 players on transfer window.

He said we were putting a hold on transfers. And since he said that, how many transfers have there been? ZERO.

Everything else is media speculation. The facts are ZERO.

He seems well respected on their so his sources may be getting the wrong information.

Anybody reckon City are leaking random things via different sources to:

a) Figure out who is reporting things to the press\family\friends from inside the club
b) What the fans think of certain decisions\targets
c) See any response from the 'targets' before contacting agents directly
d) Keep everyone occupied thinking one thing whilst they work silently on other things?

bizzbo said:
oh crikey what a load of crap designed to prey on the 'OMG ITS BIN 6 DAYS AND WE AVENT SIGNED PELE' crew.

Whether true or not, I doubt very much that the poster in question is trying to prey on anyone. He has had good info in the past and does not appear to be your typical wum by any stretch of the imagination.

markbmcfc said:
Blue Sun said:
He never said Villa was a done deal.

Ok perhaps not "done deal" but he did say a bid had been made (and accepted) and would be public knowledge within a day or two, that was about a week ago i think.

Alot like our very own prophet then.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Why would the owners wait until now to sack him?

They've known his transfer targets for months.

Getting rid of him now would be madness unless they have Jose lined up. No chance of that.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Not saying I believe this story but maybe they've finally gotten sick of the poor run of results and other managers would have been able to get more out of the squad when Hughes methods obviously aren't working, coupled with the names Hughes has identified (you can't tell me he picked out Scott Parker and Craig Bellamy as his MUST BUY top signings in October).

Finally, some news! None of this 'I can't tell you' bullshit.

Would explain for the lack of our 'intent' for want of a better word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.