Hughes going RUMOURS! [Merged]

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon....

FORZA CITY said:
GStar said:
With Mourinho pretty much a no go til summer at least... i really don't see the point, unless we're going to start giving every manager half a season.

Is Mourinho honestly the ONLY other option. Out of all the managers in the world? Seriously?

I wouldn't mind someone like Hiddink or Rijkaard.

Agree

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon.... [Merged]

Cheesy said:
bizzbo said:
oh crikey what a load of crap designed to prey on the 'OMG ITS BIN 6 DAYS AND WE AVENT SIGNED PELE' crew.

Whether true or not, I doubt very much that the poster in question is trying to prey on anyone. He has had good info in the past and does not appear to be your typical wum by any stretch of the imagination.

yeah i dont doubt the poster's taken the info in good faith, but, it just smells to me.

If the report that MH is willing to pay Parker £100K a week is true then this could be the final straw.

If the players win by getting rid of Hughes then good luck to the next manager, he won't stand a chance

I must admit...I had been thinking why there had been no transfer activity since Saturday. Although saying that its only Tuesday, so what the fook am i on about!?

I wouldnt be suprised if this is true....but personally dont think it is.

Re: goat the legend - Hughes going soon....

rastus said:
FORZA CITY said:
Is Mourinho honestly the ONLY other option. Out of all the managers in the world? Seriously?

I wouldn't mind someone like Hiddink or Rijkaard.

Agree
Nope but Hiddink has no Premier League Experience and Rijkaard suffered the same mutiniy it appears is happening at MCFC at the moment.

Ideally if we're sacking Hughes we want a name the palyers will respect, a name capable of bringing in "marquee signings", a manager who every player is willing to play for and a manager with Premier League experience.

Look how long it took Benitez to work the Premiership out... when you look at that list above and the links with Mourinho then he's our ideal long term replacement... the others will be attacked as quickly as Hughes has been as they too will not settle straight away.

bluemoon32 said:
If the players win by getting rid of Hughes then good luck to the next manager, he won't stand a chance

that's why i can't see it happening. even if you think MH has made a mess out of it, you'd recognise the need to back him at this stage to protect the next guy. timing is just all wrong.

svennis pennis said:
markbmcfc said:
Ok perhaps not "done deal" but he did say a bid had been made (and accepted) and would be public knowledge within a day or two, that was about a week ago i think.

Alot like our very own prophet then.

Why don't you give it a rest mate? This threads not about Ajay so why bring him up? If this was true it would explain our lack of activity in the transfer window so far especially considering how poorly the squad is playing at the moment

Sacking a maneger in the transferwindow? If they wanted to sack him why wait until now? After the West Brom match would have made much more sense. Then they could have had time to bring in a new maneger for the window, on the other hand maybe they realized, that he has a bid in for Bellamy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.