Hughes has to go...

MancAl said:
Until today I was one of the 'they need time to gel' brigade, 'give Hughs a chance' I would say. I would never come on here slagging City off...

Well fuck that.

Hughs has to go. His team is not working, his decisions are not working, the players are not playing for him. Get rid of the rag fucker before he ruins our whole season.

Burnley at home should have been guaranteed... This just aint good enough, and the sonner everyone realises it the better.
s`funny, I thought you had to go out and win games

He made excuses all last season & he is running out of them now. Can't keep saying get behind him no matter what, he is simply not delivering given the amount of money he has had from the owners.

Hughes and Lescott out!

What a load of crap!

That is THE worst result of the season by far! only city could come back from 2-0 down to 3-2, only to concede a late equalizer... THINGS NEVER CHANGE! GET USED TO IT!

Although i don't want Hughes to go, he needs to stop waiting for Lescott to come good. He's the main reason we're shipping goals for fun. Fuck the balance, get Vinny in with Toure and start Petrov with Ade dropping to the bench. Easy.

mancmackem said:
As previously stated by someone else, can the Hughes out boys recommend a replacement please?

Anyone who's going free.

£200 million+ is not difficult to get a team to where we stand as of tonight.

I don't want us to sack Hughes but it is getting more difficult to back him up, our form for some time has been poor and doesn't look like getting better and the less said about us defensively the better
In short, i haven't got a clue lol

Project said:
Our first poor run of results and we want the manager out. Progress!

Apart from the whole of last season!

We had a short period at the beginning of the season that ended some time ago. We are no further forward than we were at the end of last season. We have world class players who are being miss managed. OUR team is being fucked by Hughes and several people on here think it's ok and we just need to give him time. Fucking ridiculous.

Hughes out or not I don't know all I do know is we are just shit to watch we play on the break at home, Joe Mercer would turn in his grave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.