Hughes has to go...

The amount of Rubbish being spouted on this thread and this Board over the last cople of hours has been astonishing.

Without Micah on the field and SWP being by far our most effective performer today The Bluemoon Lynch Mob cant quite decide on a victim and turns its attention to the tedious " Hughes Out " thread.

citymad said:
Er may I remind you we're the only team to have lost just one game. Hughes is the man its the players that are making a mess of it.

Errrrr may I remind you that two wins and three losses gives us more points than 5 fucking draws?

MCRJON said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Last year we got knocked out of both cups by Brighton and Notts Forest, not to mention Oldham, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Sheffield United and others in the last few years so that is an improvement.

Last season he had players who didn't want to play for him like Elano and Jo, he also had to choose from shite like Fernandes, Garrido, Benjani, Vassell, etc... He's now got the team he wants and we have to give them time to gel, not just 11 games.

We might have played some of the lower sides but we're still improving on results from last season.

Blackburn (A) – drew last season, won this season – improved.
Portsmouth (A) – lost last season, won this season – improved.
Arsenal (H) – won last season, won this season – same.
Scum (A) – lost last season, lost this season – same.
West Ham (H) – won last season, won this season – same.
Villa (A) – lost last season, drew this season – improved.
Wigan (A) – lost last season, drew this season – improved.
Fulham (H) – lost last season, drew this season – improved.

We were crap last season as well? How long do the excuses go on for, as for the past..

A Turkey wakes up on one day to a knock on his pen, he walks out and the farmer feeds him, same thing happens the next day. This goes on for almost a year when one day he sticks his head out and the farmer strangles him and eats him for Christmas day dinner.

My point being, past results have nothing to do with this season. We picked up 10 points away last seasonso most results away from home are going to be an improvement, and Fulham at home was embarssing last season as well.

Mark Hughes is not up to the task, stop hoping he will succeed and looking for excuses.

Although, it probably is all Elano and Jo's fault....
No, I'm saying we've improved and we're in no way going backwards and are still very much likely to finish in the top 6 which is the target.

If we were doing worse than last season, I might agree with you, but we're not.

How anyone can think we are going backwards is just amazing shows how thick some people are i suppose.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

As if my day was not bad enough with a rubbish performance that means I will not watch Football First, MOTD Sky sports news or, buy a paper, I come on here!!!!

Defended the performances at Villa and Wigan. Wasn't happy with the result against Fulham, but thought they were a decent outfit. Birmingham away was disappointing, but put that down to a bad day at the office. However, today's performance against a really POOR Burnley team, has got me worried. I was desperate to not see any more 'Hughes Out' threads on here after last years ongoing arguments. But you've just got to say that given the resources at his disposal, that performance was NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Simple as that. Many more like that and he's in big trouble.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
MCRJON said:
We were crap last season as well? How long do the excuses go on for, as for the past..

A Turkey wakes up on one day to a knock on his pen, he walks out and the farmer feeds him, same thing happens the next day. This goes on for almost a year when one day he sticks his head out and the farmer strangles him and eats him for Christmas day dinner.

My point being, past results have nothing to do with this season. We picked up 10 points away last seasonso most results away from home are going to be an improvement, and Fulham at home was embarssing last season as well.

Mark Hughes is not up to the task, stop hoping he will succeed and looking for excuses.

Although, it probably is all Elano and Jo's fault....
No, I'm saying we've improved and we're in no way going backwards and are still very much likely to finish in the top 6 which is the target.

If we were doing worse than last season, I might agree with you, but we're not.

very much likely to finish in the top 6? i would say it was in the balance, while i dont suscribe to the top 4 theory we cant with the investment be looking at gaining a place or two from last season, the owners wont have it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.