Hughes - I AM A BIG NAME [Merged]

Re: Our Manager

PabZab said:
And how many players from the league winning team were there when he took over? Its fucking ridiculous to suggest that he didn't do well with Blackburn, they cosistently did well on a very low budget they even got 4 points over the Messiah himself Sven.

At Blackburn he did as well as Souness in the league. Souness actually won a trophy with them though.

Doesn't sound such a great record now, does it?

He can be here until his hair goes grey imo, Eeeeeeeerrrrrrrr i mean into his old age.

Some people are treating mh like he is still wearing a red shirt.
he is now our manager, he is a professional, as he showed throughout his career on the pitch.
He is not everybodys choice as manager,but he has held the position for less than a year and should recieve the backing of the supporters.
Not this instant success culture that seems to be gathering pace (i want it now or my dummys going, thats a rag trait).
If it is not a constant improvement Adug will do as they see fit. lets just see how we progress.

kinkladze96 said:
He can be here until his hair goes grey imo, Eeeeeeeerrrrrrrr i mean into his old age.

Some people are treating mh like he is still wearing a red shirt.
he is now our manager, he is a professional, as he showed throughout his career on the pitch.
He is not everybodys choice as manager,but he has held the position for less than a year and should recieve the backing of the supporters.
Not this instant success culture that seems to be gathering pace (i want it now or my dummys going, thats a rag trait).
If it is not a constant improvement Adug will do as they see fit. lets just see how we progress.
100% agree. He needs time and it's just a case of SOME city fans being impatient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.