Hughes - I AM A BIG NAME [Merged]

Re: HUGHES - I AM A BIG NAME

I agree with mark completely he does talk some sense, and he is right about our lack of continuity and changing for the sake of it. We need to give him another season.

Re: Our Manager

WHEN Hughes gets sacked he will give Max Clifford a run for his money.

Am happy to see him stay, but he needs to realize the expectations will be through the fooking roof next season.

There will be no more easy excuses for poor defeats, as we should have one of the best squads in the Prem come the start of next season.

Think we'll be just fine though with MH in charge, I am feeling quietly confident about the 09/10 season :)

Has to stay in my opinion. Has started building a squad. Has made changes behind the scenes. To get rid now would mean another season of change and transition . why can't we try stability for once? If nowt gets better by say christmas then review again, just having money was never going to be enough. It doesn't matter how much you have if there is nothing to buy. I think somthing big will happen in the summer. I have seen some fantastic football this season from city and I honestly believe we have the making of a very good squad.

Bigga said:
Mark Hughes the player- "legendary"- I suppose.

Mr Hughes the manager- legend in his own lunch time.

tbh mate i wouldn't say Hughes is a legend, Keegan was a legend.....look how good at management he was.

Rammy Blue said:
Bigga said:

tbh mate i wouldn't say Hughes is a legend, Keegan was a legend.....look how good at management he was.

In terms of how he played for The Scum? Legendary.

The Goat was legendary for us, so the word "legendary" is all relative in the fan's eyes.

Bigga said:
Rammy Blue said:
Bigga said:

The Goat was legendary for us, so the word "legendary" is all relative in the fan's eyes.

either way a shite manager...... ;)

Rammy Blue said:
Bigga said:
Rammy Blue said:
Bigga said:

either way a shite manager...... ;)

In that we are agreed, Blues Brother!!

Project said:
I'd be more than happy if he was given another season.

i said i would wait till the end of the season to judge hughes but im more than happy now to give hughes another season in charge no doubts what so ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.