Hughes In Or Out ?

Didsbury Dave said:
Judge him at the end of the season. If not top 4 then time for a change.

Certainly not now.

He's not a fool and he's got the players.

I would expect top six as a minimum. If we achieve that look at the performances against those above us. If we achieve that, then this season would be the one season I would allow for purposes of consolidation. Next season is the one where serious inroads have to be made on the OldTopFour, or whoever the NewTopFour is at the end of this season.

in, anyone who thinks out should get realistic, we have lost once this season, team still gelling, this is a long term project.

for now in. However he needs a new play book and needs to get his hands dirty and bench some of our stars who just arnt cutting at the mo. I know i will get slated for this, but for me tevez just is not doing it for me. So if hughes wants to keep tevez playing he needs to play a different formation ( which we all know anyway). Howver back to the point. To sack hughes now would be suicide. Ok 5 draws. however these 5 draws i truely believe city of old would have lost. so to turn them into draws and only one defeat shows imo improvement. so on the basis of that he should not be sacked and also we all know that unless we have a manager with the ego and drive as our stars we would go nowhere. so until a manager with those atributes becomes available then stick with hughes and see where we are come may.

In, He'l get it right soon enough, decisions after we take the lead regarding subs/change of tactitcs need to be sorted

I don't particularly rate the bloke as a manager, but it's only fair now to give him this season to prove his ability (or lack of) to take us to the next level that we should be aspiring to. I don't necessarily think that not achieving a top 4 position would be a failure, but I do believe that anything lower than 5th should be viewed as such. So, my take on it... top 5 & he stays, anything less he goes.

It Would Be Different If They Want No Money And They Wo Battleing 4 A Mid Table Finish But Now Theres more money They all gerrin Carried Away. deffo IN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.