Hughes inner or Hughes outer doesn’t matter!!!

Krieng_Thai OSC

He will go when any world class manager says yes to City.
Our owner set target to finish at 6th place for this season, 4th place next season probably.
But actually all the time in his mind, the target is always team No.1 of the world sooner rather than later.
When our board contacted player we looked for No. 1 of the world only.
No.1 Defender: Jonh Terry (I personally not think he is)
No.1 Goal Keeper: Gianluigi Buffon
No.1 Midfielder: Kaka, Messi
And who know behind the scenes in closed door: No.1 Manager!

But not all the time, any world class manager will be available.
However our owner not jumps to other class available managers even though many of them should do better than our current manager.
Hughes is only interim manager during transformation since beginning, how many draw or lost now will not matter and will not change the initial decision.
Or you think, our owner who always looks for the best will set his mind on second best manager and wait patiently to let City team gradually grow up with Hughes experience and his ambition to expand business such as to land development can postpone and wait patiently as well.
I’m not saying Hughes cannot be world class, but now he is still unproven.

I think we still wait for the best one.
I don’t think Special one will join us. He always looks ahead to replace Fergie and if he want to join us he would not went to Inter and if he joined us that time he is definitely cannot be Man Ure Manager anymore in the future.
Gus Hiddink? I don’t know.
I wish Special one change his mind
And in the mean time, I am not Hughes inner or outer, just support City and enjoy the show.

So in a nut shell what you meant to say was that Mark Huges is here come what may until our owners decide others wise. (Thank fuck for that then)

And when the world class manager says 'Yes', Hughes leaves quietly, the new man arrives, looks around the changing room, personally doesn't get on with the likes of Bellers, Ade, Tevez, they are sidelined, The Emerald Prince becomes disgruntled and puts in a transfer, followed by Micah, Ned, Weiss and Uncle Tom Cobbley - and we spend another two seasons waiting for 'the team to gel'. What a way to run an airworks, let alone an EPL football team!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
And when the world class manager says 'Yes', Hughes leaves quietly, the new man arrives, looks around the changing room, personally doesn't get on with the likes of Bellers, Ade, Tevez, they are sidelined, The Emerald Prince becomes disgruntled and puts in a transfer, followed by Micah, Ned, Weiss and Uncle Tom Cobbley - and we spend another two seasons waiting for 'the team to gel'. What a way to run an airworks, let alone an EPL football team!

what about the world class manager comes in, gets the best out of our current crop of players and takes them up a level and we win more often?

Mourinho - No class, self obsessed, no manners. Yesterday he was threatened with legal action by the Italian FA for calling a member of their board something along the lines of 'a son of a woman'. Yes, lets get Mourinho on board eh and become the most hated, vilified and despised club in the country. Why the fuck would we want someone like that, someone who will just drag our name through the dirt whenever he has a tantrum after losing to Stoke at home, for example? Fed up of hearing about his link anyway, and you can throw how many trophies he's won at me in reply, I won't listen as i am fully aware of what he's achieved, its the way he's achieved it though which bothers me. Shit football, unbelievably arrogant comments and an all round dick head in my opinion. It was fresh in 04 when he came to Chelsea, and I quite liked that arrogance then, but now the novelty has worn off it is just plain boring and somewhat embarrassing. I don't want my club having to have anything to do with him. It can't be a coincidence, either, that both the Chelsea fans and more importantly, the Inter fans, have let their feelings known to him about how his style of football is looked upon. The word 'lacklustre' has been banded many, many times by the Italians at Mourinho. He can stick his trophies up his arse and stay in Italy for me. Hughes is doing a good job and eveentually, I believe, will do a sterling job. Just give it time. Oh, and Hiddink?!!!! Funny how its always the managers named in the press who only ever get quoted and suggested by members on here. Really original that. The only name I have heard which hasn't been mentioned in the press, on here, was Hitzfeld and I think Didsbury Dave came up with that one and whilst I don't agree with it, at least it was original and not just relayed from what someone read in the papers. Limited knowledge is what it boils down too.

Rammy Blue said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

what about the world class manager comes in, gets the best out of our current crop of players and takes them up a level and we win more often?

Any new world-class manager is not going to be satisfied with the current crop, not with the money lurking uneasily in an Abu Dhabi bank. He will spend, renew, remove, rebuild. I would wait for it to happen, mind, as I have displayed a lifetime's devotion and patience to the cause, but I would prefer the slow build of the current establishment over a season or two.

Pigeonho said:
Mourinho - No class, self obsessed, no manners. Yesterday he was threatened with legal action by the Italian FA for calling a member of their board something along the lines of 'a son of a woman'. Yes, lets get Mourinho on board eh and become the most hated, vilified and despised club in the country. Why the fuck would we want someone like that, someone who will just drag our name through the dirt whenever he has a tantrum after losing to Stoke at home, for example? Fed up of hearing about his link anyway, and you can throw how many trophies he's won at me in reply, I won't listen as i am fully aware of what he's achieved, its the way he's achieved it though which bothers me. Shit football, unbelievably arrogant comments and an all round dick head in my opinion. It was fresh in 04 when he came to Chelsea, and I quite liked that arrogance then, but now the novelty has worn off it is just plain boring and somewhat embarrassing. I don't want my club having to have anything to do with him. It can't be a coincidence, either, that both the Chelsea fans and more importantly, the Inter fans, have let their feelings known to him about how his style of football is looked upon. The word 'lacklustre' has been banded many, many times by the Italians at Mourinho. He can stick his trophies up his arse and stay in Italy for me. Hughes is doing a good job and eveentually, I believe, will do a sterling job. Just give it time. Oh, and Hiddink?!!!! Funny how its always the managers named in the press who only ever get quoted and suggested by members on here. Really original that. The only name I have heard which hasn't been mentioned in the press, on here, was Hitzfeld and I think Didsbury Dave came up with that one and whilst I don't agree with it, at least it was original and not just relayed from what someone read in the papers. Limited knowledge is what it boils down too.

it was Damocles who suggested Hitzfeld.

in response to your post i admire your passion but just find your blind faith in Hughes a bit ott.

Hughes has shown NOTHING as yet (in 18 months) to suggest he is the man to take us forward onto the next level, every time we look like we are finding some form we folow up with an average or poor performance.

i want him to succeed as it will save upheaval, i just can't see it happening.

p.s. the "jose can stick his trophies up his arse" is laughable.

Rammy Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

it was Damocles who suggested Hitzfeld.

in response to your post i admire your passion but just find your blind faith in Hughes a bit ott.

Hughes has shown NOTHING as yet (in 18 months) to suggest he is the man to take us forward onto the next level, every time we look like we are finding some form we folow up with an average or poor performance.

i want him to succeed as it will save upheaval, i just can't see it happening.

p.s. the "jose can stick his trophies up his arse" is laughable.

Nothing apart from getting us into a semi final, with a good possibility of getting to that final? Nothing apart from that you mean, let alone 1 defeat all season, 3 points off pushing for a top 4 spot and beating Chelsea? Factually, Hughes has doen something no manager of ours has done for years, or perhaps in the extreme, a generation. I'd say its the Hughes outers who are OTT, not me.

BluePurgatory said:
So in a nut shell what you meant to say was that Mark Huges is here come what may until our owners decide others wise. (Thank fuck for that then)

And that really is the top & bottom of it.... So untill then, lets stop all the bickering and nastyness and get on supporting City in what has been the best season in many supporters lifetime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.