Hughes inner or Hughes outer doesn’t matter!!!

Pigeonho said:
Mourinho - No class, self obsessed, no manners. Yesterday he was threatened with legal action by the Italian FA for calling a member of their board something along the lines of 'a son of a woman'. Yes, lets get Mourinho on board eh and become the most hated, vilified and despised club in the country. Why the fuck would we want someone like that, someone who will just drag our name through the dirt whenever he has a tantrum after losing to Stoke at home, for example? Fed up of hearing about his link anyway, and you can throw how many trophies he's won at me in reply, I won't listen as i am fully aware of what he's achieved, its the way he's achieved it though which bothers me. Shit football, unbelievably arrogant comments and an all round dick head in my opinion. It was fresh in 04 when he came to Chelsea, and I quite liked that arrogance then, but now the novelty has worn off it is just plain boring and somewhat embarrassing. I don't want my club having to have anything to do with him. It can't be a coincidence, either, that both the Chelsea fans and more importantly, the Inter fans, have let their feelings known to him about how his style of football is looked upon. The word 'lacklustre' has been banded many, many times by the Italians at Mourinho. He can stick his trophies up his arse and stay in Italy for me. Hughes is doing a good job and eveentually, I believe, will do a sterling job. Just give it time. Oh, and Hiddink?!!!! Funny how its always the managers named in the press who only ever get quoted and suggested by members on here. Really original that. The only name I have heard which hasn't been mentioned in the press, on here, was Hitzfeld and I think Didsbury Dave came up with that one and whilst I don't agree with it, at least it was original and not just relayed from what someone read in the papers. Limited knowledge is what it boils down too.
deep breaths, count to ten, wooooosaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
Mourinho - No class, self obsessed, no manners. Yesterday he was threatened with legal action by the Italian FA for calling a member of their board something along the lines of 'a son of a woman'. Yes, lets get Mourinho on board eh and become the most hated, vilified and despised club in the country. Why the fuck would we want someone like that, someone who will just drag our name through the dirt whenever he has a tantrum after losing to Stoke at home, for example? Fed up of hearing about his link anyway, and you can throw how many trophies he's won at me in reply, I won't listen as i am fully aware of what he's achieved, its the way he's achieved it though which bothers me. Shit football, unbelievably arrogant comments and an all round dick head in my opinion. It was fresh in 04 when he came to Chelsea, and I quite liked that arrogance then, but now the novelty has worn off it is just plain boring and somewhat embarrassing. I don't want my club having to have anything to do with him. It can't be a coincidence, either, that both the Chelsea fans and more importantly, the Inter fans, have let their feelings known to him about how his style of football is looked upon. The word 'lacklustre' has been banded many, many times by the Italians at Mourinho. He can stick his trophies up his arse and stay in Italy for me. Hughes is doing a good job and eveentually, I believe, will do a sterling job. Just give it time. Oh, and Hiddink?!!!! Funny how its always the managers named in the press who only ever get quoted and suggested by members on here. Really original that. The only name I have heard which hasn't been mentioned in the press, on here, was Hitzfeld and I think Didsbury Dave came up with that one and whilst I don't agree with it, at least it was original and not just relayed from what someone read in the papers. Limited knowledge is what it boils down too.

mourinho IN :)

And of course lets not forget Capello as a replacement.
He could be available after the WC !

Brendan110_0 said:
Danamy said:
Cracking Post!
It echos what i've said on various other threads in the past but that's what i think in a nutshell.
I will add though until such time occurs Hughes has my backing.

Hmmmm.......let's seen how good Jose's team are in Europe, if they go out with a whimper would he still be your man?

To be honest and you may think i'm mad i think we have a better squad than Inter Milan........so to think what he could do with us being highly motivated to succeed is very appealing to me.

Pigeonho said:
totally agree mate couldnt of put it better myself, our chairman has come out and said hughes is the man for the job why cant everyone just take that for what it is and shut up about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.