Hughes Official Statement [Merged]

Re: Hughes Statement

chazmcfc said:
cook, khaldoon you are both twats. handled disgustingly. i am ashamed to be a blue after the events of these past two days.

Shut up :)

chazmcfc said:
sheephead23 said:
FUCK OFF THEN
very intelligent contrbution. its a real shame i actually thought for once in a long time we had a board that weren't knee-jerkers and backstabbers. how long before twatini loses 3 or 4 games ? i will give him about 5 games before half of the members on this board want his head.we don't DESERVE success the mentality of the fans and unforuantely it seems of the board is just all wrong.

so now your calling the new guy before he's even been unveiled? what reason could you have for calling mancini he's done nothing wrong has he? this was badly handled but its not his fault is it, get behind the new manager and hopefully we can have a great season and maybe even a cup.

The Fixer said:
Halfpenny said:
Can someone post a condensed version on here for the benefit of those not near a TV?

Hughes was on target which was top 6 or 70 points which the players knew!
Felt the club had obviously had gone behind his back with new manager!
thanked the club for backing him with the investment
wished us success in the semi's
thanked the fans
feels agreived he's not going to lead us to success which he felt was going to happen
basicaly feels the club have shit on him, after the owners and him agreed targets which he was meeting.
That bit I have to agree with, the way he's been treated in this debacle is nothing short of disgraceful. I didn't think he was the man to take us forward but I feel sorry for the guy.

Leslie knew before the game.....

Ask one of the stewards - Bowen was seen at 12:30 walking on the pitch with a phone on his ear for 45 minutes, he was on the phone to the LMA apparently.

Why has Hughes released a statement saying he was sacked after the game - we all know it is so he gets his severance pay.

Accordingly to his statement we were on target - 6th place or 70 points - we would have got nowhere near 70 points at the end of the season with Hughes' team leaking 3 goals a game....

Good that he wished us luck for the semi, but tbh I think he is gutted he has lost the best job in football - wonder if he will be takinh HIS MATE BOWEN with him again - think not...

paphos-mcfc said:
Said it before and i'll say it again. Think our owners have had a bit of a knee jerk reaction. Hughes said City was always a work in progress and a little bit more time to have sorted our defence out might have proved fruitful.

Check out what Andy Hinchcliffe says on ssn. Spot on in my eyes. How long did it take bacon face to build up the scum?? And I thought our owners were patient???

Anyway, I hope Mancini can bring a bit of good man management here and the first priority in my eyes is to settle the players. I'm sure there will be a few who will be pissed off over the whole handling of the situation. If he gets things wrong, well, it will cost more money and we could end up mid-table. Hoping this isn't the case.

CTID
As much as I hate the old wino,he did beat the celtic/rangers stranglehold and won trophys.

Dear Mark,

Thanks for the memories, and the semi of a Carling Cup. Shame it had to end like this, you seemed to give a fuck.

Karma's a woman, hope Dunny is laughing his tits off at you.

de niro said:
chazmcfc said:
cook, khaldoon you are both twats. handled disgustingly. i am ashamed to be a blue after the events of these past two days.

with you on this.

we are an embarrassment.

Only to an unforunate few, like you two, who are embarassed to have appointed a far superior manager and are moving forward, ill leave you to be ashamed and embarassed whilst i feel proud and excited!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.