Hughes Official Statement [Merged]

Re: Hughes Statement

Halfpenny said:
The Fixer said:
Hughes was on target which was top 6 or 70 points which the players knew!
Felt the club had obviously had gone behind his back with new manager!
thanked the club for backing him with the investment
wished us success in the semi's
thanked the fans
feels agreived he's not going to lead us to success which he felt was going to happen
basicaly feels the club have shit on him, after the owners and him agreed targets which he was meeting.
That bit I have to agree with, the way he's been treated in this debacle is nothing short of disgraceful. I didn't think he was the man to take us forward but I feel sorry for the guy.

Not according to the statement on the website last night.

Not according to the numerous players who have stated top four was the revised target put to them when signing in the summer.

Not according to the others associated with the club who intimated the same thing this season.

Who exactly are you calling a liar?

The chairman who has an impeccible record since being here? Or an ex manager who has lied, twisted and spun whilst doing anything to avoid people thinking he is responsible for results over the whole of his time here?

Oh, and that ex manager is now in the process of ensuring that he has secured his pay off and that he is seen in the most favourable light possible in preparation for his next job.

You decide.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Halfpenny said:
That bit I have to agree with, the way he's been treated in this debacle is nothing short of disgraceful. I didn't think he was the man to take us forward but I feel sorry for the guy.

Not according to the numerous players who have stated top four was the revised in the summer.

Not according to the others associated with the club who intimated the same thing this season.

The chairman who has an impeccible record since being here? Or an ex manager who has lied, twisted and spun whilst doing anything to avoid people thinking he is responsible for results over the whole of his time here?

Oh, and that ex manager is now in the process of ensuring that he has secured his pay off and that he is seen in the most favourable light possible in preparation for his next job.

You decide.
That may be the case, but I do feel he should've been given the season to realise said targets. The season doesn't end in december.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
sboroMCFC said:
While you're all wanking over Hughes and feeling sorry for him let's not forget how he treated Richard Dunne a couple of months ago hey?
Hughes(and his team)were masters of dropping stories to the press behind the players backs, so there is a real irony that it ended like this.

Dunne was poor for two years and some of the stuff written on here was embarrassing for me. This is why I rarely post on the main forum of this site, it's full of kids and knee jerkers who don't have the balls to say this shit on a phone in or to anyones face, they just feel brave behind a screen. I much prefer the likes of KOTK where you get sensible mature views from people who have followed the club for decades, not years.

Damocles said:
Dear Mark,

Thanks for the memories, and the semi of a Carling Cup. Shame it had to end like this, you seemed to give a fuck.

Karma's a woman, hope Dunny is laughing his tits off at you.

I could be wrong here but wasn't dunny slagging cooky off not hughes? i know hughes ultimately decided on who came who went but i'm sure cooky boy had a say in the move?

There were targets in place.

We weren't looking at reaching them and we don't appear to be getting stronger so probably won't make the targets - despite huge outlay.

Why the suprise that he's gone?

I would have stuck with Hughes and believe he's bought us some quality but I'm happy to get a 'proven' manager is - admittedly not proven in England.

Damocles said:
Dear Mark,

Thanks for the memories, and the semi of a Carling Cup. Shame it had to end like this, you seemed to give a fuck.

Karma's a woman, hope Dunny is laughing his tits off at you.

^^^ THIS! Spot on!

lets see

MH spent over 200M
MH had about 18 months if im not mistaken

2 wins and 11 draw

and you think we going to be #6 and reach 70 points?

how long our owners you think they are going to wait for decent playing?

look at our games , we are shit , when MH going to fix it?

if 200M and 18 months didnt fix this problem then MH has no place in the club

i think we enjoyed our team last year better than this year

if you want MH go follow him .!!!!

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Halfpenny said:

Not according to the numerous players who have stated top four was the revised target put to them when signing in the summer.

You decide.
an ex manager who has lied, twisted and spun
Irony on a scale very rarely seen on here,respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.