hughes on ssn now

barney8 said:
Even 59 points would be a disappointment IMO. New players for £100 million, and four more points. That is £25 million per point.....

FFS!

Should we all just go back to August so we can accumulate the correct number of points for you???

It's feck all to do with points NOW (this season IS an exception to the normal rule)... It's about what position we finish in!

And 7th from where we are NOW is an almost certainty... If not then Mr Hughes will be gone.

6th is an outside but good target with us being 11 points behind Everton AT THE MOMENT...

I think some people would be disappointed if we won the league because we "didn't get as many points as manyoo did in 19 whatever...

I know that Maths isn't a strong point for all of you, but it is for me... It's my job... Fact!

So just leave the statistics to those who can handle it and stop worrying about points vs last season.

points mean prizes

Using a method devised by Drs Donald and Davy Stott of the Durham Technical Institute, I have, used a model that predicts the 'difficulty' of each fixture, weighted according to all results over the last 2,000 years, shots on goal, quality of the air, the position of the moon and the attractiveness of the goalkeeper's wife as rated by a panel consisting of mainly ex-high court judges and a few trainee hairdressers.

The results are mathematically certain and you would be a fool not to bet your children's vital organs on my predictions. Manchester city will finish the season with 54-59 points, depending on how many signings Ajay predicts correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.