Hughes out

rastus said:
Why so blue said:
Guys & girls all this slaggin needs to stop, we are all gutted by the one step forward two steps back but every one is entitled to an opinion after all we live in a democracy, if you what him out fine......if he stays ok, just be honest and say why you have your reasons..........

for me hughes out at the end of the season, the guy is just in the wrong place at the wrong time, he ain't got the experence at present to give the owner what they want, he's got no track record, manage 1 premier club, won nothing, never had to control big name player and is not high profile enough to attract the kind we want at the club. I'm not saying he's a bad manager and maybe if the money hadn't come in he would of done ok with us but the money did and unfortunatley for me he ain't the one to take us forward.

Good shout..

Agreed.

If we get rid of hughes now it may just make thinks at the club even more unstable, i say we keep him till the end of the season and then see whos available to replace him and take us in right direction.

cant really see the point in sacking the gaffer right now, we are not going to go down, we are not going to realistically qualify for europe next season. However, it is very clear that some of the bigger "personalities" (no names needed) have literally stopped playing fo him. It only takes a couple of the boys to do this and no matter what the desire of the other lads, we are fucked from the first whistle. This squad is good enough to crack on for a 7th spot finish but as long as Hughes is in charge it wont happen and that is not being disrespectful to the guy as a coach, just a refelection on one or two of our bigger named "stars."

Tin hat on

just had past hour on the phone to about twelve different mates ( all blues) some on way back from portsmouth, their is a huge swing towards getting rid of hughes where i think its been 50/50 most of the season, think now most of us had enough of the welch tosser, not only losing games but the ones we win are drab 2 watch.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
For me, we might as well wait until the end of the season, although on today's form and with the games coming up away from home the calls are only going to get louder.

If we lose to liverpool and west ham which on are away form we will, i think he will be sacked

chrisi said:
'Maine Rd' all you do is cause arguments on this forum u sad bloke (look at his previous comments)

you need a life mate!

must be a rag

Nice try "fella"...30 years my arse...you are just a schoolboy rag. Take your toys and get back in your pram big boy! If you have been going for as long as you say then you will realise sacking another manager just does not work, especially after 6 months.

Of course i saw the game today and like most of the away games i am frustrated with the team and i do question Hughes but i think just coming on the forum with a Hughes out as the goals are going in is the act of a schoolboy rag prankster not an adult. Look at the responses you have had and you are in the minority..now go and send that valentine card to your teacher before it is too late!!

if i were a rag why would i want mark hughes to go because hes done fuck all to help us
think about it

I think this whole thread demonstrates the complete split in City fans as to who is to blame for the mess we are in at present.
Today was all the more dissapointing as I felt it was a pivotal point to the season. i.e if we had won we would have gone 7th and got over the away day hoodoo. This would have set us up nicely for the rest of the season.
Watching the game today I was bewildered with the blatant LACK of COHESION in the line up, and there seemed to be no TACTICAL plan.

Personally - I think Hughes and Robinhio [and Elano to lesser degree] are completly INCOMPATABLE. Hughes was given Robinhio as a present and so feels obliged to play him. So, on the one hand he has to play him, yet he doesn't fit into a Hughes style system. There is only one way around this, one of them [robbie or Hughes] has to go. This is not my opinion out of taste, its merely stating fact.
I just don't know anymore about Hughes, ive backed him, listened to waht he's told us about bringing in new players, beding them in, but today was soul destroying. Lacking in talent is not a problem, lacking in formation, team plan, and desire IS and I think the City fans who want Hughes out are referring to the latter more than anything.
With good reason too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.