Hughes OUT

Re: can you imagine?

Blue_Jonny said:
im still on the fence on whether hughes should stay or go, but its hard to imagine the board handing him any more money in january to fix the problems that we have. sure we can sit back and speculate january transfers to solve defensive and striking problems but overall any normal person would sit back and say ''...well didnt we just give in £200 million in the summer for that?''

i just dont see the board handing over any more money to hughes unless he produces with what he has already spent.

i wouldn't give hughes £500 to go and get me a 2nd hand car ok yes he has pulled off some good signings but on pound for pound purchases his signings imo are dire,the money on rsc was wreckless spending so no i dont think he will get anymore cash hopefully on the grounds that he is going to be replaced in jan

if we would off won today and are game in hand then we would off been joint second thats counting on chelsea winnin tomorrow

Re: can you imagine?

marco said:
Blue_Jonny said:
im still on the fence on whether hughes should stay or go, but its hard to imagine the board handing him any more money in january to fix the problems that we have. sure we can sit back and speculate january transfers to solve defensive and striking problems but overall any normal person would sit back and say ''...well didnt we just give in £200 million in the summer for that?''

i just dont see the board handing over any more money to hughes unless he produces with what he has already spent.

i wouldn't give hughes £500 to go and get me a 2nd hand car ok yes he has pulled off some good signings but on pound for pound purchases his signings imo are dire,the money on rsc was wreckless spending so no i dont think he will get anymore cash hopefully on the grounds that he is going to be replaced in jan

i want that guy gone before january

City Raider said:
Dunno what to say, over the years I've hated changing managers - seeing them come, getting that good positive feeling a new manager brings (except alan ball which I just knew would be a disaster) - then seeing them go. One after the other, I hate it. They can't all have been bad managers.

However 2 things have me on the verge of becoming an outer.

1) There is no doubt he is not getting the best out of this set of players - the best I've seen at City. That is his ONLY job.
2) He divides us. More than anyone/thing has divided us before. It's no good for the club. It can't carry on.

So, the next game decides it for me. If we go out of the cup, he's got to go.

I'am with you mate,for a long time i have been on the fence Re' mark hughes,but i am starting to reach the end of my tether.Why cant we attack and score goals and be out of sight before teams like hull and burnley can come back into games ? (west ham had put 5 passed burnley, before burnley started a fight back, but of course they had to much to do and to little time to do it in.cant we do this for fucks sake with the players we have ? is that to fucking much to ask ? ) why does hughes seem to have this tippytoe apporach to games like this ? it's so fucking annoying ! he cant seem to get anything approaching the skill these players have in spades.I swear i have a terrible feeling that the Arsenal kids and chelsea are going to tear us a new arsehole! if we do go down against the Arse' i am coming off the fence and am going to join the hughes outers.

Paul Hart please stand up

He's free..!!!!!...

....and probably would've done a lot more than Hughes has done with our 'team' if he'd anything like the money our 'manager' has had.

worth a thought i thought

p.s. a team = a group of players who work in an organized way...hahahahahahah

manager = the person who organizes the aformentioned team..!!

Would another manager?

Be able to get this same group of players playing well and winning games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.