Hughes OUT

I just dont see how anyone with the club at heart would want to keep Agent Les.

For 7th week running we are hoping other teams dont win or draw to stop us losing ground or slipping down the table.

I do not want to hear the we need time to gell excuse. Last year we accepted the poor season as Hughes bought a load of players and he said that they will take time to get used to how to play with each other. This summer, he spent an amazing figure on buying proven premierleague players and said they would know how to get results. Hence not going for players from different leagues.

Now next summer if he goes on another spending spree, will we have to wait till the year after until those new players have gelled. Its a viscious cycle but to me Hughes is the weak link.

lets get rid...whats the worse that could happen?....
at least he wont waste any more money
but who?

I just hope they dont give him more money in January cause hes fucking wasted what he was given (apart from Given)

Tactics ?

The best teams in Europe have fine managers . In England whatever we may think of the likes of Ferguson,O'Neill,Rednapp ,Wenger they are a damn site better than Mark Hughes.Draws are not an improvement ,what will happen in our next games against Chelsea and Spurs ?

We think we are better than last year but only in the names on the teamsheet.

Just thought with my first post I'd start a little game called:

NAME A MANAGER THAT WOULD BE DOING BETTER THAN MARK HUGHES WITH THIS SQUAD?

I'll kick off with The Rotting Corpse of Alan Ball

The reason the defence is so bad is GIVEN Great shot stopper but dreadful kicking always comes back and not caught a cross again today for yet another match. No wonder the defence is shaky with him in front of it. The penalty came after a dreadful kick by him straight into touch. Great shot stopper but too many poor areas of his play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.