Hughes OUT

We will be 8th or 9th, out of the cup and struggling to win at home against crap opposition ,so even a blind man can see that Hughes is not for us,i dont think any of the players respect him and not many fans do

can you imagine?

im still on the fence on whether hughes should stay or go, but its hard to imagine the board handing him any more money in january to fix the problems that we have. sure we can sit back and speculate january transfers to solve defensive and striking problems but overall any normal person would sit back and say ''...well didnt we just give in £200 million in the summer for that?''

i just dont see the board handing over any more money to hughes unless he produces with what he has already spent.

I'm fuckin livid. I want that Cnut sacked tonight before we waste this season like we did last season. Guus hiddink could be available I'd get him in tomorrow and pay him what he wants. Hughes is a fuckin joker and he's had his chance now it's time to get rid of the daft cnut

Shameful, Absolutely Bloody Dyer!!

Iwould just like to say that i think we are playing to an absolute shocking standard and don't deserve to wipe the arses of any teams above us. Reason, because we are no way good enough to be challenging for top four let alone the title.
i was at the rugby today and wasn't able to catch all of the match, but caught the last 25 mins or so, and what i watched was piss poor. fair enough it probably wasnt a penalty, but even so we shouyldnt just be beating a hull side 1-0 at home when theyve only had 1 point away all season. the team isn't being managed at all well, and we are playing like a hull side who bairly have enough money to buy stephen hunt. it's an absolute disgrace the way we've been playing. before today i thought that we would absolutley drain them 7-0, with robinho back and having no injuries apart from petrov, how wrong i was. to top it all off was to see kolo toure laughing after that shit performance, i would be disgraced with the team andf myself if i was on 100,00 a week and the team (of whom i'm captain of) played like that.

i genuinely hope hughes gets sacked, a good enough manager would be able to work with the quality of players we have at our disposal, cause quite frankly, we are playing like a bottom half team with no aspirations or expectations whatsoever. i dont think the team give a shit, and i am sick to death of hughes after the game coming up with shit excuses as to why we havent got a satisfactory enough result since the start of october.
and we can wave goodbye to the top 4, leave that to the teams that perform and want to have a chance of getting into the champions league, and pl;ay like they want it.

Re: Hughes has to go...

kippax94 said:
I'd just like to start off by saying. I've kept my mouth shut and had faith throughout the whole time Hughes has been City manager but now I'm officially on the HUGHES OUT bandwagon.

Sorry but, after that "performance" Hughes just has to go. He isn't motivating our players, hes an average manager at best and he's certainly ISN'T the man to end our 34 year trophy drought. Yes it was a soft penalty maybe unfairly given against us, but we sounded absolutely rubbish on the radio.
Its a proven fact in life, you need a "World-Class" manager to manage "World-Class" players...so who's going to replace this joker?

Guus Hiddink and Jose Mourinho are the obvious candidates, I'd love to have either of them.

7 draws in a row (Burnley, Hull, Fulham, Wigan...etc) with the level of quality players we have...its pathetic.

CTID

Thats a brave statement on here at times like this.

Its pantominme season..

Christmas pantomime season has come early to Eastlands.

Now its back to the red side for you agent Les.
Can't see anyone defending agent Les after that showing today.

We must'nt forget...weve spent 200 million and hav 7 points from 7 previous games..

We have a great team...unfortunately the manager is in above his head Im afraid..

Great mid table manager...thats all folks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.