Hughes OUT

That losing feeling...

We,ve had seven straight draws now and to be honest the last two have given me the same feeling a loss gives me..Totally forgotten what a win feeling feels like...

Anyone else feel the same.??

Re: SACK OUR MANAGER NOW!!!

Cosworth said:
Hughes you are fucking clueless and need to go!! we should of lost today with Lescott clearence off the line

lol, that doesnt make any sense. we should have won today but for a denied stonewall pen and a bad decision at the other end

CheesySmoker said:
Cosworth said:
Hughes you are fucking clueless and need to go!! we should of lost today with Lescott clearence off the line

lol, that doesnt make any sense. we should have won today but for a denied stonewall pen and a bad decision at the other end

To use a ref to make sure we win is fucked up lol

CheesySmoker said:
Cosworth said:

It was right in front of me, and it didnt look like anyone fouled phillips. He just got tangled up with their defenders. either way, if Tevez could be taught to hit a cow with a banjo. Reckon we could pull off a few wins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.