Hughes OUT

Gaudino - what Gratitude should i show ughes? I have just heard his interview were he said We are starting to get players back Robi will be uptio speed soon.

That is pathetic - he has one of the best crop of players in the country and we are playing rubbish. Except for Dejong in defense and midfield we are Gutless.

Any mid table side would expect 7 points from the three home games we've drawn and all of them from being a goal in front.

Why does he allow Tevez to be here there an every were - all it does is mean we lose our shape all the time we regularily have massive gaps in the middle of our midfield. SWP loads of effort but no end product, I have ahigher leap than Adebayor yet we keep lumping theball upto him. Ireland looks ashadow of tthe player he was lasy year.

I would be happy if we were playing well and unlucky -for anyone who thinks we are moving forward - Tell me a game were we have played well for more than 60 minutes this season.

Cheesy said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Fortunately our owners are shrewd, astute business men that have a business plan and long term aspirations for City. Unlike a lot of our fans they are not petulant, spoilt near-sighted, narrow minded, dummy spitters who are rewarding our benifactors and their wishes, ie to back the Manager, with great ingratitude an intolerance.

Unfortunately (and by their own admittance when they took over) they don't really know an awful lot about football ;-)

More than you it would seem.

I really hope the anti hughes lobby will come on here and show the same spoilt prat, I want it all now attitude when and if
Maurinho comes in and it doesn't quite go according to plan.

Re: Now the tide has turned

PabZab said:
Time we "concentrated our energies" on helping the team get to the first semi in 20 years. Tbh.

cant help with that my left peg is not the best and im years away from full fitness

deynaskaz said:
just talking to my mate mate on the phone who has been in the etihad box and he says hughes is gone , hiddink has been offered the job and accepted . Im not a hughes out merchant but i was also at footie with my lad this morning and one of the parents flew back from abi dabi with a top city director who said he was only coming over because it was a must win match.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ahhahahahahahahahaha you bull shitting bastard

Re: Now the tide has turned

PabZab said:
Time we "concentrated our energies" on helping the team get to the first semi in 20 years. Tbh.

Now that would be good.

Top 6 and Wemberlee it is then!

hughes in (a must) surely.

beat arsenal, were in the semis for the first time in eternity, beat chelsea we are in a strong position to challenge for fourth, (with a game in hand) and we have only lost one all season albeit not quite performing like european champions. ALL YOU DOOMERS GIVE IT SIX MORE DAYS THE LETS SEE. tin hat firmly on.

GaudinoMotors said:
Cheesy said:
Unfortunately (and by their own admittance when they took over) they don't really know an awful lot about football ;-)

More than you it would seem.

I really hope the anti hughes lobby will come on here and show the same spoilt prat, I want it all now attitude when and if
Maurinho comes in and it doesn't quite go according to plan.

Let's cross that bridge if it comes to it eh? I'd rather not manage the future of our club on the basis on what may or may not happen if we apoint someone else. Embrace change, change is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.