Hughes OUT

Can't see Hiddink coming as he is some sort of special director at Chelsea.

But i hope he comes.

Re: Now the tide has turned

bizzbo said:
nah.

we all know who the top choices are.

what would be interesting is if anyone can come up with any interesting candidates beyond mourinho/hiddink

How many times do I need to say this:

Hitzfeld

Has done everything, and done it in a very similar league to ours. He's also manager of Switzerland at the moment, so we could probably tempt him back.

deynaskaz said:
just talking to my mate mate on the phone who has been in the etihad box and he says hughes is gone , hiddink has been offered the job and accepted . Im not a hughes out merchant but i was also at footie with my lad this morning and one of the parents flew back from abi dabi with a top city director who said he was only coming over because it was a must win match.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Please please please tell me your not just talking shit.....

Re: hughes in (a must) surely.

i8rags said:
beat arsenal, were in the semis for the first time in eternity, beat chelsea we are in a strong position to challenge for fourth, (with a game in hand) and we have only lost one all season albeit not quite performing like european champions. ALL YOU DOOMERS GIVE IT SIX MORE DAYS THE LETS SEE. tin hat firmly on.

Im all for six days buddy,co's thats when God created us...but give Hughes six more days..

nah !! dont fink so.

GaudinoMotors said:
Cheesy said:
Unfortunately (and by their own admittance when they took over) they don't really know an awful lot about football ;-)

More than you it would seem.

I really hope the anti hughes lobby will come on here and show the same spoilt prat, I want it all now attitude when and if
Maurinho comes in and it doesn't quite go according to plan.
Can you stop telling us we are wrong and tell us exactly what it is about Hughes that gives you confidence. The Hughes outers can provide a list as long as you like. Give us 3 reasons for him to stay that are factual and not pie in the sky hope.

GaudinoMotors said:
Cheesy said:
Unfortunately (and by their own admittance when they took over) they don't really know an awful lot about football ;-)

I really hope the anti hughes lobby will come on here and show the same spoilt prat, I want it all now attitude when and if

I'm just pointing out that the owners did admit that they didn't know a lot about football when they arrived. What they did say was that they were going to listen to others who knew more about football than them (a good idea). Unfortunately, it may just be possible that they listened to the wrong people :-(

TACTICS = AWFUL

GAMEPLAN = DIRE

SUBSTITUTIONS = BAFFLING

Time for hughes to go ASAP, today adebayor gave up because he was fed up, all he kept getting was balls lumped at him and he couldn't do anything, ireland was nothing more than a spectator 70% of the game and it was just passing him by, hughes tactics today were dire, adebayor needs the ball into feet

mark hughes is responsible, he can't get the best out of the players therefore its his fault, and he can't get the best out of the players therefore he isn't doing his job, he made 2 subs today which had me scratching my head, he is not the man for the job

We played Hull last season and twated them, look at Hulls team then and look at it now, its no better, our team is 100 times better than the team that beat them 5-1

WERE IMPROVING ON PAPER BUT NOT ON THE PITCH AND THE PITCH IS WHERE IT MATTERS MOST

YOU'VE HAD YOUR TIME, ABSOLUTE WASTED TIME

HUGHES OUT

GOOD FUCKING BYE

GaudinoMotors said:
Cheesy said:

Mark don't worry, Im sure you will get another job somewhere...
SHIT MANAGER

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.