Hughes OUT

Re: Now the tide has turned

bizzbo said:
nah.

we all know who the top choices are.

what would be interesting is if anyone can come up with any interesting candidates beyond mourinho/hiddink

imo would have to be proven, no point in taking a bigger risk on someone who might make the grade, not sure we would get hiddink or mourinho

bizzbo said:
nah.

what would be interesting is if anyone can come up with any interesting candidates beyond mourinho/hiddink

Scolari, Mancini and Riijkaard.

4-3-3 worked well last week going forward so if he wanted to drop Barry (rightly so IMO) why not put in Johnson? If he's not match fit then why is he on the bench?

Hope deynaskaz is right.

deynaskaz said:
just talking to my mate mate on the phone who has been in the etihad box and he says hughes is gone , hiddink has been offered the job and accepted . Im not a hughes out merchant but i was also at footie with my lad this morning and one of the parents flew back from abi dabi with a top city director who said he was only coming over because it was a must win match.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

God I hope your right fella.....

GaudinoMotors said:
Fortunately our owners are shrewd, astute business men that have a business plan and long term aspirations for City. Unlike a lot of our fans they are not petulant, spoilt near-sighted, narrow minded, dummy spitters who are rewarding our benifactors and their wishes, ie to back the Manager, with great ingratitude an intolerance.

Business Plan (Long-Term)

1) Always ensure that the best man is in-situ for the job he is assigned.

2) Bye Mark.

C_T_I_D said:
bizzbo said:
nah.

Scolari, Mancini and Riijkaard.

does scolari stint at chelsea mean he is a risk? mancini riijkaard would be a good shout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.