Hughes OUT

Re: hughes in (a must) surely.

And if we win every game henceforth until the end of the season, we will win the title, basing keeping someone on events that have not happened is really clutching at straws. Can I ask you this, will you feel Hughes in....if we lose to Arsenal's youth team on Wed and get hammered by the rent boys on Saturday?

If they did sack him and appoint somebody from the backroom staff on a temperary basis, could we be any worse off?

he had all last season and that includes those dodgy scraped results against some crap european teams..midgy really springs to mind, said from day one he just hasn t got it, yeah sure he kept blackburn up by kicking other teams but he is simply not up to the job and i dont think the arabs will take much more

OK lets say we beat Chels and Arse - surely that's even more reason to doubt Hughes?

My reasoning is that if the players can be up for the big games but not for the others, then there is every reason to believe they are playing for themselves and not the manager.

MH has bought some very good players who should not be failing to beat Wigan, Fulham, Burnley, Birmingham, Hull. That's a long list. A couple of draws is acceptable but to play all these teams without success is not. Hughes simply cannot motivate these stars.

Bossman Blue said:
GaudinoMotors said:
Supposing we had won 1-0
Honestly now - was it a bad performance or are we just pissed off with the result
I`m clearly a give Hughes more time poster - but yes of course the result is bloody disappointing in fact depressing - but I thought there was some decent improvement out there today.
Suppose we had held out against Burnley and Liverpool not to mention Fulham and others. Yes we would be in the top 2 but we didn't and don't look as though we can. Stop living in the make believe and face up to the fact that Hughes cannot manage a club with real aspirations and the backing to successfully replace a top 4 club.

Exactly "What if, what if.." might get Hughes out of a hole if this was the third draw in the trot. However, it's not, it's the seventh. Seven games without a win.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
And if we win every game henceforth until the end of the season, we will win the title, basing keeping someone on events that have not happened is really clutching at straws. Can I ask you this, will you feel Hughes in....if we lose to Arsenal's youth team on Wed and get hammered by the rent boys on Saturday?
quite obviously no get rid, my point is wait six days and then there is no doubt.

Damocles said:
I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes Out camp have less than 500 posts?

I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes in camp have over 2000 posts?

Not a 'my post count means my opinion is better' thing, more of a general observation. I wonder why it is? Do we get used to shit, or are new people using the forum as a way to vent frustrations?

Intriguing.

Prob because hughes out fans keep getting banned you wum.

alibobs36 said:
If they did sack him and appoint somebody from the backroom staff on a temperary basis, could we be any worse off?

This would not happen there all Hughes men he's seen to that and no doubt they will all walk away with big fat wedges.

When they sack him they will all walk away with him thank god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.