Hughes OUT

Re: hughes in (a must) surely.

i8rags said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
And if we win every game henceforth until the end of the season, we will win the title, basing keeping someone on events that have not happened is really clutching at straws. Can I ask you this, will you feel Hughes in....if we lose to Arsenal's youth team on Wed and get hammered by the rent boys on Saturday?
quite obviously no get rid, my point is wait six days and then there is no doubt.
I'm sure the owners will give him at least that.

Re: WTF is going on?

BillyShears said:
Pam said:
How can a team with Adebayor, SWP, Robhinio, Tevez, Bellamy and co look so ordinary? Answer me that.

Lack of leadership. Both on the field and off...

I have to agree with you. Effective leadership = everyone pulling in the same direction, whereas at the moment we look rudderless :-(

Damocles said:
I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes Out camp have less than 500 posts?

I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes in camp have over 2000 posts?

Not a 'my post count means my opinion is better' thing, more of a general observation. I wonder why it is? Do we get used to shit, or are new people using the forum as a way to vent frustrations?

Intriguing.

I have not been a member that long so under 500 who wants Hughes out but been a City fan all my life so because i have under 500 posts my opinion dont count?????

Re: WTF is going on?

Cheesy said:
BillyShears said:
Lack of leadership. Both on the field and off...

I have to agree with you. Effective leadership = everyone pulling in the same direction, whereas at the moment we look rudderless :-(

Basic errors. Sympathy for Hughes? Nah, none whatsoever...

The players? A little...

Overall, today was proof positive for all the big talk of the last 18 months - we are still the City of old. An error prone, erratic, occasionally brilliant, but ultimately completely disheartening experience.

I'm beginning to wonder why I decided it'd be a great idea to visit Manchester for a week and take in three games...should've stayed in Paris...

Damocles said:
I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes Out camp have less than 500 posts?

I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes in camp have over 2000 posts?

Not a 'my post count means my opinion is better' thing, more of a general observation. I wonder why it is? Do we get used to shit, or are new people using the forum as a way to vent frustrations?

Intriguing.

come on damocles...have you heard of quality not quantity???
how about looking at when they JOINED bluemoon too?? also intriguing :)

Utter, utter, utter shit.

No cohesion

No organisation

No structure

No team ethic

No backbone

No confidence

No football philosophy

No passion

No consistency

No progress

No hope of a top four place

And another season of inevitable failure, ceaseless excuses and under achievement.

Remove the useless c*nt from our club, before I remove him from planet earth with a rusty pickaxe.

Re: Now the tide has turned

Maineblue said:
The usual suspects.

If you mean it's the same posters slagging off Hughes again then you're wrong. More & more fans are coming to the opinion that he isn't the man for the job. If you disagree with these opinions then why not debate them instead of just replying with a remark designed to antagonise?

We're playing the worst football in the premierleague, even Burnley play more attrictive football than we do. It's a Joke. How anybody would Hire Hughes to move this club forward must be blind. He did a good job at Blackburn But he's done nothing here but Waste 200Million on Players who Can't win a game. He Can't motivate the Players whatso-ever. It's a Joke. Hughes OUT now!!!

I've said all through this run that Tevez and Ade aint on the same wavelength as SI Robbie and SWP. The number of times Tevez ruined a flowing attack today was depressing. When he did let it go first time we produced the move of the season.

Now Hughes can either , bite the bullet , drop him put Johnno on and Bellers uptop on his todd or he waits until it all gels.

If he waits the crowd will turn on him so he will have to change things radically up front because that where the problem lies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.