Hughes OUT

Re: WTF is going on?

He leeches confidence out of the team for the simple reason he is not a people person - ever worked for a manager like that ? its a disaster eg most IT programmers make very poor managers

After freezing my bollocks off watching that pitiful second half. Hughes is seriously testing my patience for the first time......not to worry we will no doubt look good in training on Monday!.....

Damocles said:
I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes Out camp have less than 500 posts?

I wonder what percentage of people in the Hughes in camp have over 2000 posts?

Not a 'my post count means my opinion is better' thing, more of a general observation. I wonder why it is? Do we get used to shit, or are new people using the forum as a way to vent frustrations?

Intriguing.[/quote

You are hardly a veteran on here mate, just cos you racked up this many posts in a 11 month period.

I'd like to know the answer aswell Pam.

I live down south so I don't get to many matches

Where is the real issue?

1) Motivation?
2) Tactics?
3) Lazy players?
4) Poor training?

Come on tell all. You guys go to most of these matches...interested to hear.

I'm sitting on the fence with Hughes as I'm not convinced either way at the moment.
BBC quotes him saying "throw a load of new players together and it will take time" etc

Re: Now the tide has turned

Bring back KING KEV with all the flair players at the club just his ticket ;-)

Pam said:
How can a team with Adebayor, SWP, Robhinio, Tevez, Bellamy and co look so ordinary? Answer me that.

Lack of leadership. Both on the field and off...

Sky Blue said:
After freezing my bollocks off watching that pitiful second half. Hughes is seriously testing my patience for the first time......not to worry we will no doubt look good in training on Monday!.....

Sorry to interupt you but no doubt we will cut out all the errors next week, we will be unlucky with the refs desicions next game, we will need time to gell..blah..blah.

Not been at the game today as I've been working but from what I've heard it seems like the same old story. No game plan and no organisation. We have a very very good side but it just seems to be a case of let's throw all these quality, expensive players together and just hope they can produce something. No amount of money can buy you organisation. The likes of Fulham, Hull, Burnley etc may have teams which are no where near as good as ours on paper, but they are well organised, they come to COMS knowing what they have to try and do and they come with a plan, and generally it works, and we don't seem to have anything in response.

Something very obviously needs to change, and I've always been a Hughes supporter, but even I am really starting to lose my patience now.

Went from inner to outer today and it hurts!

No win in 7 games isn't good enough especially when you consider the opponents in alot of those games.

Still enjoyed today though and I thought Hull fans were great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.