Hughes OUT

Useless..

Worse performance i've seen for a long time.

£60m on a defence that can't defend and £80m on strikers that can't score.

Santa cruz is absouluty awful.

it wont happen... though it should happen, if you are in a relagation battle like Pompy, you'd be expecting 3 points at home to Hull. We want top 4 and we struggle to a 1-0 lead and then bottle it as per usual and end up with a 1-1 draw, and i bet hughes is pleased with this result as we have only lost once this season... Hughes is a joke, the defence is useless

Re: Useless..

tbh ive been hughes in all this season and never doubted him. i thought 6 consecutive draws were just a blip, but after today you have to think what is really going on behind closed doors.

we've conceded i think its 3 penaltys within 4 games now and although we can blame to ref, we still shouldnt be put in situations where it can be considered a penalty especially against the likes of hull. I think the chairman needs a serious re-think about where he wants city to be going this season, and with a very competative league this year its obvious that we need to step up and start playing as a team rather than each indivitual player trying to do their own thing.

Anyone who has spent over £200 million on a club and doesn't get results against teams where we need the points is a serious doubt in my mind, and although we can blame the players ultimatley its the manager who bought them and it will always come down to the manager. I would consider taking a serious punt at a new manager with experience at the top level.

I like him but we simply aren´t performing and getting the results.

We could be challenging for the title if we hadnt drawn stupid games.

Really getting pissed off now. Why don't we go out against these teams with the same attitude as we did at arsenal? If we did we would be winning these games. We now have 7 points from 7 games. Which is relegation form. No 2 ways about it. It is not good enough. 4-3-3 worked well at the beginning of the season, so why have we changed? Barry, De Jong and Ireland in the midfield three and Ade, Robbi and whoever else up front. I understand Barry needed resting today, so bring in someone else.; We spent £200million this season, surely we should have cover for him.

HUGHES OUT. Get in someone who knows how to destroy teams, not someone who likes to sit back becuase he has never had the talent to go out and win 3 or 4 nil.

Awful

not one player stood out, pretty shit game, no doubt the wets will have a paddy, but hughes has to go, if we play like that against chelski and the arse, we are fucked.

well for all you Hughes inners out there.. If you want stability and win fuck all then we should stick with Mark Hughes. the guy is a joke. the way we've played recently we've been dreadful. I don't have anymore time for this tosser to be in the football club that i love. HUGHES OUT now. if it continues we'll be lucky if we finish in the top half never mind top 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.