Hughes OUT

Ricster said:
Take off your threat in Robinho who was attracting 3 players sometimes and replace him with a workhorse. We then lose the threat which allowed Hull to start playing.

The substitution should have been like for like and yet again i was left screaming for Weiss to come on.

Anyway, ispiring substitutions, just a shame it only inspired Hull and not us.

Hughes, you really are a grade A muppet!
Perhaps being in the North Stand it was more obvious but Robbie was buggered he had to come off. For me Bellers was the obvious choice he has the paced to cause major problems Robbie is all about the skill Bellers potentially gave them a whole new problem to deal with.

Up until the point we brought RSC on we really looked in no trouble and like we would score going forward, afterwards it was always a case of trying to hang on for the win and Bellemy came onto the field in the middle of that.

1qwerty said:
Why not form a support group ..... Stay Hughes, Ignore The Terrible Eastlanders .... or S.H.I.T.T.E .... Then campaign for the return of Jon Macken , and then get Robbie Savage and get Jo back from Everton and lend them Lescott who'll mysteriously become a very good player again :)
Yes please.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Up until the point we brought RSC on we really looked in no trouble and like we would score going forward, afterwards it was always a case of trying to hang on for the win and Bellemy came onto the field in the middle of that.

Dont get me started with RSC. Who said he was good in the air? There were alot on here when we first signed him. Give me Sibierski any day of the fuckin week.

Why we ain't trying Petrov on the left and Weiss on the right in a game is beyond me, nah keep playing Bellers on the left and SWP who isn't exactly having the best of seasons and I know Bellers has played great for us but he isn't a left winger not that matters to the master tactician Les.

i tell you what, there's some real wankers on here. i bet if mark hughes broke into your house on Xmas day and pissed on your wives and kids you'd still say he's nice guy.

i absolutely hate him. tactically he's pathetic, uses the same old recycled lines in post match interviews. we weren't dynamic enough but there's positives we can take out of this game.

Bollocks. Grab your coat and fook off you sheep shagging welsh prick. take your rent boy bowen with you.

I've tried to be patient, i've tried my best to get behind my team but i'm really really struggling to support this wanker anymore. His only saving grace is the fact we're still in the carling cup. i seriously pose this question, is he any better than stuart pearce? bearing in mind Hughes has spent £200million.

This might ruffle a few feathers, for what its worth here's my take... I think Mark Hughes got the tactics right. If you look at the game as a whole, we had enough chances to win the game comfortably. This surely has to be down to Hughes tactics. He is getting the players to play in a certain way and they created enough chances to score.

I don't think anyone can argue that Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho are not top class players. Once Hughes has organised his team into a way of creating opportunities, it is out of his control. These top class players have to do what they are paid to do, Hughes has done his bit by setting the team up to present these chances to them. Lets face it, we could and should have won. The pen was a dodgy decision.

If we weren't creating opportunites and looking poor all over the pitch then yes, maybe I would agree with sacking Hughes. The fact of the matter is, is that we should be winning these games. We are being set up well enough to win them. What we are experiencing at the minute I would like to call 'teething problems' and if you weren't expecting any of these, then you are a fucking idiot. The people who want Hughes to stay are the people who are prepared to gradually improve. The people who want to get rid of him are people who have over inflated expectations for the season.

Don't bother giving any arguments like 'Hughes bought these players' or 'we've spent £200 million'. Firstly, anyone in the right mind was revelling in the fact that the players we have bought are quality. So that's the first argument out of the way. Secondly, yes we have spent £200 million but, Football is not directly linked to financial strength and expenditure, it can only provide a better opportunity for us to succeed, not guarantee it, and that is whether Hughes, Hiddink, Mourinho or anyone else is in charge.

Also, where the fuck has all the fun gone with being a City fan?? The ground is full of dicks, and so is this site. We're 6th in the Prem with a game in hand, Qtr Finals of the Carling Cup, In the hat for the 3rd Rnd of the F.A Cup and we've got a mint ground, fantastic owners and a team that will only get better... CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!

Luke_mcfc said:
This might ruffle a few feathers, for what its worth here's my take... I think Mark Hughes got the tactics right. If you look at the game as a whole, we had enough chances to win the game comfortably. This surely has to be down to Hughes tactics. He is getting the players to play in a certain way and they created enough chances to score.

I don't think anyone can argue that Adebayor, Tevez and Robinho are not top class players. Once Hughes has organised his team into a way of creating opportunities, it is out of his control. These top class players have to do what they are paid to do, Hughes has done his bit by setting the team up to present these chances to them. Lets face it, we could and should have won. The pen was a dodgy decision.

If we weren't creating opportunites and looking poor all over the pitch then yes, maybe I would agree with sacking Hughes. The fact of the matter is, is that we should be winning these games. We are being set up well enough to win them. What we are experiencing at the minute I would like to call 'teething problems' and if you weren't expecting any of these, then you are a fucking idiot. The people who want Hughes to stay are the people who are prepared to gradually improve. The people who want to get rid of him are people who have over inflated expectations for the season.

Don't bother giving any arguments like 'Hughes bought these players' or 'we've spent £200 million'. Firstly, anyone in the right mind was revelling in the fact that the players we have bought are quality. So that's the first argument out of the way. Secondly, yes we have spent £200 million but, Football is not directly linked to financial strength and expenditure, it can only provide a better opportunity for us to succeed, not guarantee it, and that is whether Hughes, Hiddink, Mourinho or anyone else is in charge.

Also, where the fuck has all the fun gone with being a City fan?? The ground is full of dicks, and so is this site. We're 6th in the Prem with a game in hand, Qtr Finals of the Carling Cup, In the hat for the 3rd Rnd of the F.A Cup and we've got a mint ground, fantastic owners and a team that will only get better... CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!

Your entitled to your opinion but how many clear cut chances did we really create yesterday? Apart from the Tevez one in the first half we had very few chances

The problem for me yesterday came when Robinho went off. When Robinho was on the pitch we always had an outlet out wide because his close control is so good players can play the ball to him knowing he'll be able to keep hold of it in difficult situations and when he went off we had no-one who can hold defenders off while keeping the ball close to thier feet and it was Hull from the moment Robbie went off

Getting rid of Hughes before the end of the season would be the worse thing we could do.

The squad is majority Hughes signings, bringing in another manager to work with half a season would be madness.

It's his squad, give him this full season and judge him on that.

In the meantime, get behind the team.

All this negativity is just getting boring now...

Failsworth_Blue said:
Luke_mcfc said:

Your entitled to your opinion but how many clear cut chances did we really create yesterday? Apart from the Tevez one in the first half we had very few chances

The problem for me yesterday came when Robinho went off. When Robinho was on the pitch we always had an outlet out wide because his close control is so good players can play the ball to him knowing he'll be able to keep hold of it in difficult situations and when he went off we had no-one who can hold defenders off while keeping the ball close to thier feet and it was Hull from the moment Robbie went off
Robinho was knackered and should have come off earlier.

The Bellamy sub was fone, but why didn't we bring on a midfielder for a forward to help out Ireland and De Jong and give us some control over the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.