Hughes OUT

And what a desperately dour and dreary team they've been so far.this season. Horrible to watch. Boring and ineffective. An altogether dismal watch all round, really. Who do we have to kill to put this right?

God, I really thought I was an inner... and you know, I may have been, even after this game. But now he's on the OS spouting shit about the penalty decision. And you know what, the penalty was unlucky, but that's football, and we should have put the game to bed long before that. The penalty is irrelivant, yet he's making fucking excuses.

I have been behind him all the way, and will still support him while he's our manager. But, if the owners are thinking about replacing him, go right ahead.

Watched it today live with 4 other blues tearful was one of the words used dross was another shite
Sorry to say it but it is time for change if Hughes spent another 200mill in January we would still be average he hasn't a clue
If this post upsets anyone sorry but i am now firmly in the Sparky out camp

Hughes still has the mindset that he had at Blackburn. When will he realise that a draw is not a good result. Once were in the lead we sit back exposing our very fragile defence and if it wasn't for De Jong then I think we may have lost many of the previous games we've drawn.

Hughes out

Right ok if he is as bad as people make out why don't you all do something about it? Yet to hear a Hughes out chant at the ground.

If you are all that certain he aint the man stop being spineless hiding behind your user names on a forum and make vocal protests at the game???. How else are the powers that be gonna know!

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Right ok if he is as bad as people make out why don't you all do something about it? Yet to hear a Hughes out chant at the ground.

If you are all that certain he aint the man stop being spineless hiding behind your user names on a forum and make vocal protests at the game???. How else are the powers that be gonna know!

I heard my first "Hughes Out" chant yesterday, poor performances continue I'm sure that will pick up steam.

I'd bet there would be a decent percentage that tee off about Hughes on here, but wouldn't dream of being involved in that sort of thing. Not because they're spineless, but the ground is the place to get behind the team.

I would certainly never get involved in a "xxxx out chant at the match", regardless of how badly I wanted him out.

Just watching sunday supliment. Martin samuel pretty much summed up the current situation.

Hughes is really dependant on how this long run of draws ends. If we go and win a couple games out of the run, it would be a real lift....

But if we lose, the press will really turn up the pressure. It will 'city not won since september...and so on...

Take off your threat in Robinho who was attracting 3 players sometimes and replace him with a workhorse. We then lose the threat which allowed Hull to start playing.

The substitution should have been like for like and yet again i was left screaming for Weiss to come on.

Anyway, ispiring substitutions, just a shame it only inspired Hull and not us.

Hughes, you really are a grade A muppet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.