Hughes OUT

Wait till we lose on wednesday to the Arsenal youth team and see if any **** wants Hughes to stay

Hughes has to go...

I'd just like to start off by saying. I've kept my mouth shut and had faith throughout the whole time Hughes has been City manager but now I'm officially on the HUGHES OUT bandwagon.

Sorry but, after that "performance" Hughes just has to go. He isn't motivating our players, hes an average manager at best and he's certainly ISN'T the man to end our 34 year trophy drought. Yes it was a soft penalty maybe unfairly given against us, but we sounded absolutely rubbish on the radio.
Its a proven fact in life, you need a "World-Class" manager to manage "World-Class" players...so who's going to replace this joker?

Guus Hiddink and Jose Mourinho are the obvious candidates, I'd love to have either of them.

7 draws in a row (Burnley, Hull, Fulham, Wigan...etc) with the level of quality players we have...its pathetic.

CTID

Re: I fully expect the owners to act now...

CraigsNo1wood said:
Right it's time all the team need to gell, We were unlucky,..blah blah bullshit Les comes out with.

A fool can see MH is not good enough for a big job. I cant see any defence for Hughes now he has run out of excuses he has run out of time.

Bye bye Agent Les back to old trafford for you.

Rag

eshiers1 said:
Godfather said:
I think you should shut up you moron. The guys on soccer saturday made an observation that portsmouth were playing well but not winning, so it may be a little unfair to sack paul hart. We are playing utter garbage and getting draws against teams we should be beating, yet according to some on here, if you want hughes sacked you are moronic.

why is calling for the managers head now a good decision?

who on earth would take the job??

why do some fans just get on the managers back and not support the club??

Because getting behind a manager who is clearly clueless makes absolutely no sense and is pretty much being happy with mediocrity. And as for who would take the job....its probably the job most managers would bite your hand off to have, money talks, both to spend and what he could earn.

can you imagine?

can you imagine hughes asking the board for more tranfer fund in january with performances like this. we can try and defend hughes, and talk about january speculation about whos going to solve our problems but im sure any normal person would take a step back and say ''... but didn't you just spend £200 million in summer for that?''

im still on the fence on whether he should go or not but i think the board is going to have serious issues over giving him more money.

I'd just like to start off by saying. I've kept my mouth shut and had faith throughout the whole time Hughes has been City manager but now I'm officially on the HUGHES OUT bandwagon.

Sorry but, after that "performance" Hughes just has to go. He isn't motivating our players, hes an average manager at best and he's certainly ISN'T the man to end our 34 year trophy drought. Yes it was a soft penalty maybe unfairly given against us, but we sounded absolutely rubbish on the radio.
Its a proven fact in life, you need a "World-Class" manager to manage "World-Class" players...so who's going to replace this joker?

Guus Hiddink and Jose Mourinho are the obvious candidates, I'd love to have either of them.

7 draws in a row (Burnley, Hull, Fulham, Wigan...etc) with the level of quality players we have...its nothing short of pathetic.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.