Hughes OUT

Cartz

he needs to go he took no chances in transfer market he played it safe we could all do that the players dont play for him five draws fuckin joke all against teams we should have won

pathetic result
Does Tevez actually want to play for us?
Can Toure /Lescott actually defend?
Complete shite

i think its down to that prick welsh twat no get up and go just a pretender and we need to get him gone if we want to be up there its our place to say if we dont wont him and i for 1 dont

*camera on*
Umm ahh, obviously disappointed that after coming back from 2-0 down obviously, but we asked a lot of questions of the opposition and I felt we deserved to win the game obviously. Obviously the conditions weren't ideal but we played some good stuff and obviously we'll take a lot of positives from this performance obviously.
*camera off*
That's good enough for the fans right?

I think that after our recent results it's time some people on here were honest with themselves, if nobody else.
These players are meant to be a few levels up from anything we have ever had, we as fans, buy into the dream, the over priced kit that is hardly ever available, the top 4 bollocks, the new dawn bollocks.
I 've tried to devise a different opinion in my head, I have been as guilty of everyone else of believing this crap, after 41 years I should know better.
It's typical City and these players and Management are a bunch of wankers.
As always the nly decent things about this club are the BRILLIANT fans and the past.

sack hughes, you've got to be kidding me. I bet your the wankas who boo city at the end, who would you bring in instead of hughes, seriously ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.